Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Various

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2015, 12:51   #91
diDi7
bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy View Post
He'd get banned.
Worst day in BZ history.

If I do ever go down, I'm taking Preds down with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCT View Post
Just watched the game. Pretty good game, some nice goals. Pep didn't do anything crazy
He's waiting and saving that for the important matches.
BZ Squad member69
Old 19-07-2015, 13:00   #92
BayernBhoy
BZ Member

Impressive start from Costa. He'll rip most BL full backs to bits, but it's whether he can step up to CL level. He has experience with Shakhtar, and Valencia were a decent test, even in a friendly. Certainly the team looked a lot sharper than in the Telekom, although they're only that 45 minutes nonsense. The defending for Valencia's goal was pish but better to get that rustiness out of the way in friendlies. Kimmich and Thiago looked assured, and Müller showed he can play the 9 role when needed. Great to see my Bayern back
Old 19-07-2015, 13:02   #93
uniqueplayer
executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCT View Post
Was impressed with newcomers Costa and Kimmich. Costa is really fast, strong, and linked up well with Thiago. Kimmich slotted in well in Xabi's role. He was composed, good long passes, and is much more mobile than Xabi. Let's see how he does in the upcoming games in that role.
I still think we should loan him out. imo, that would be the best decision for both sides. He won`t get too much chances should he stay at Bayern
Old 19-07-2015, 18:01   #94
Luftstalag14
Banned

For those of you who missed the game, here is the full match (credits to a Hannover 96/Bayern fan on our forum)

Old 20-07-2015, 01:32   #95
SCT
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniqueplayer View Post
I still think we should loan him out. imo, that would be the best decision for both sides. He won`t get too much chances should he stay at Bayern
I think he'll get a lot of chances here. Pep has earmarked him for the lone holding midfielder role. Alonso is aging and can't play all season. Lahm can also play there, but all indications are he'll be back at right-back. Plus last season Lahm didn't play the pivot, even when Alonso needed a rest.

I have a feeling Kimmich will get more playing time than Hojbjerg and Rode this season. Those two will be battling for minutes behind Vidal whereas it's just Kimmich for minutes behind Xabi.
Closed Thread