Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2014, 11:27   #466
E.Nygma
Banned

thanks. Untied were probably best in the CL from all the competitions they were in. Moyes showed some skill in this competition.

No better coach to rebuild than LvG imo. He would make the team really play, get some younglings playing
Old 10-04-2014, 11:56   #467
Monaco
BZ Member

Allright, it was not great matchplay that led to victory and the death of Manutd, but willpower after the Evra opener. So no need to be cocky about sixty seconds for Moyes. Rooney could have scored after the equalizer. Pep needs to rebuild our defence more tight, straight and compact.
But, now the semis are on and everything is possible. I hope, we won't face Chelsea, but rather them than ****ing Dortmund.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:59   #468
roosoo2
BZ Member

yes robben was great but our hero yesterday our saviour was without any doubt mandzukic,he's a must in every line up
BZ Squad member6
Old 10-04-2014, 12:28   #469
Bayernmike28
We are all Berni

What a great game yesterday. All my friends who like Manure and believe we are a joke got the last laugh. I knew we would pull it out late in the second.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:44   #470
Die Roten Mun
BZ Member

highlights
BZ Squad member99
Old 10-04-2014, 13:25   #471
Springbok51

#flyinghigh #Pep

Vid of the choreo (which was pretty awesome)

Last edited by Springbok51; 10-04-2014 at 13:39.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member34
Old 10-04-2014, 14:21   #472
Alex
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
3:0 or 3:1 in our favor 100%

weed is a wonderful thing, it makes you psychic
BZ Squad member28
Old 10-04-2014, 14:53   #473
Die Roten Mun
BZ Member

It's mentally hard to play against Bayern.. other teams can stand against Bayern only when they are not want to play football.. and they have nothing to lose.

It's very very hard to consider the calculation against Bayern.. you can see it from the both legs.. every time that Man U have something to lose.. they lose it fast... I mean very very fast.
BZ Squad member99
Old 10-04-2014, 17:12   #474
E.Nygma
Banned

Anyone have a video of pep's press conf.? I only found 2 minute clips on youtube of the same thing. thanks
Old 11-04-2014, 06:35   #475
Bayernthebest
BZ Member

Pep used a different tactic. Lahm and Alaba were RB & LB defensively and converged and underlapped to an extent such that they became a Mid-field Trio with Kroos with Kroos playing the deepest. It was not a bad tactic to create alternate centres of CM because Goetze and Muller were too attacking and hence if United pressed Kroos it would have been difficult for us.

I did not like the tactic and thought it was a failure because against Park the Bus Team you don't crowd the mid-field. You can never bulldoze your way that way if the opponent is good in defending.

You need to stretch the field and draw players away and give width. You see Robben playing a different game against Arsenal as soon they were reduced to 10 Men. It is rule 101.

Lahm and Alaba, had they been overlapping to give further width it would have been a far more effective tactic IMO. Problem is Robben and Ribery as inverted Wingers will always be cutting it especially Robben who has a horrible Right Foot.

That would mean even lesser width and if Robben stayed in the byline double marked in his weaker foot it would not do any favours.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:41   #476
Bayernthebest
BZ Member

My Player Ratings -

Neuer - 6 - Solid when needed
Dante - 7 - Towering in aerial balls and provided leadership
Boateng - 6 - Good when required, needs to improve tactically as in anticipation and positioning
Alaba - 6.5 - Played a decent game, nothing spectacular, did not like Pep's tactic though
Lahm - 7 - Great game at CM, average at RB, did not like Pep's tactic.
Kroos - 6 - Solid as a Distibution Centre, needs to improve defensively. Easily pushed away IMO
Goetze - 5 - 1-2 real good plays, struggled in the CM position
Muller - 5 - Horrible game but well needed and awkward goal. Was largely invisible
Robben - 8 - Great Game. Constantly dangerous. Was very involved in Build-up in the 1st half, productive in the 2nd
Ribery - 6 - Really bad in the 1st half and could not get past Jones. Very good in the 2nd Half with his runs and beating the man constantly
Mandzukic - 7 - Fantastic Game in the 2nd Half. Very Average in the 1st and was anonymous initially

Subs -
Rafinha - 7 - Brilliant Game. 3-4 Amazing Interceptions allowed Boateng to not under any pressure, okay in attack. I rated him as a "dumbass" for stupid Yellows like the one he got for time-wasting but he was very good in the small time.

Pizarro - N/A - Had nothing to do. Too late Sub

Last edited by Bayernthebest; 11-04-2014 at 08:06.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:01   #477
jbm
BZ Member

Good thing they are your own ratings. Otherwise I might have believed them.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:48   #478
dkile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayernthebest View Post
My Player Ratings -

Neuer - 6 - Solid when needed
Dante - 7 - Towering in aerial balls and provided leadership
Boateng - 6 - Good when required, needs to improve tactically as in anticipation and positioning
Alaba - 6.5 - Played a decent game, nothing spectacular, did not like Pep's tactic though
Lahm - 7 - Great game at CM, average at RB, did not like Pep's tactic.
Kroos - 6 - Solid as a Distibution Centre, needs to improve defensively. Easily pushed away IMO
Goetze - 5 - 1-2 real good plays, struggled in the CM position
Muller - 5 - Horrible game but well needed and awkward game. Was largely invisible
Robben - 8 - Great Game. Constantly dangerous. Was very involved in Build-up in the 1st half, productive in the 2nd
Ribery - 6 - Really bad in the 1st half and could not get past Jones. Very good in the 2nd Half with his runs and beating the man constantly
Mandzukic - 7 - Fantastic Game in the 2nd Half. Very Average in the 1st and was anonymous initially

Subs -
Rafinha - 7 - Brilliant Game. 3-4 Amazing Interceptions allowed Boateng to not under any pressure, okay in attack. I rated him as a "dumbass" for stupid Yellows like the one he got for time-wasting but he was very good in the small time.

Pizarro - N/A - Had nothing to do. Too late Sub
Spot on!
Old 11-04-2014, 08:08   #479
Bayernthebest
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbm View Post
Good thing they are your own ratings. Otherwise I might have believed them.
You don't have to. You have your opinion so you can have yours like I can have mine
Old 11-04-2014, 10:20   #480
jbm
BZ Member

And I haven't said anything other than that.
Closed Thread