Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 10:49   #796
diDi7
bye

I had work early in the morning so after the second goal I simply accepted the circumstances, switched off my TV, went to bed and hoped for the best. When I woke up and saw it ended 0-4, I still kind of accepted it, but later during the day it kind of got to me. At first I was pissed because really now, this shitty Barca side still beat Madrid twice! And scored 6 goals in 2 matches against them.

Now Madrid has the bragging rights until something bad happens to them, and it sucks. At least now I know what Barca fans must have been feeling. The funny thing is when I chat to my mates who claim to be Real Madrid fans but I know their players and tactics better than them... Sigh, I just love football as a game.

We still suck balls at defending set pieces and corners, something we can learn from Real Madrid, as our players also have superior height compared to teams like Barcelona. We need to attack that ball. 3 of the goals came from set pieces; the other 2 from counter attacks, which Real Madrid were very efficient in. Again, they never took their sweet time getting past our shocked defense.

If the directors, staff and players work together next season, I'm sure we will be the best team again. But for now, Real Madrid... Eat your hearts out!
BZ Squad member69
Old 02-05-2014, 12:44   #797
roosoo2
BZ Member

Guardiola: "Martinez unhappy and linked to Barça? I'm sure that Javi will play at Bayern next season. He'll stay with us and play well."
fuq yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm happy now
BZ Squad member6
Old 02-05-2014, 13:14   #798
victoryluzon
Borderless soccer

1 player extra

Yes we do need good players on those positions.
But for the LW we still have Rib, and gotze.

Ribbery is out of form, but i would not throw him in the garbage-can yet.
I would give him the benifit of the doubt, and in the meanwhile let Gotze play more often as a LW.

What we really need is one good offensive midfield-player with a great passing ability.

There a really few bayern players, defenders and midfielders who have that ability. Kroos could (but his soul has already left Bayern), that leaves alaba, and lahm. So i think someone new, has to be bought for this position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayernthebest View Post
You should get Ottl and Lell back. Let's get Kraft back and send Neuer to Schalke.

Bayern the club can not be destroyed just to play undeserving players only because they are home-grown. Being home-grown is great but can't overtake quality.

I said we need 2 Top guys - LW & CB, rest solutions are already there which Pep needs to sort out.
Old 02-05-2014, 14:36   #799
aramshat
Good is not enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoryluzon View Post
Yes we do need good players on those positions.
But for the LW we still have Rib, and gotze.

Ribbery is out of form, but i would not throw him in the garbage-can yet.
I would give him the benifit of the doubt, and in the meanwhile let Gotze play more often as a LW.

What we really need is one good offensive midfield-player with a great passing ability.

There a really few bayern players, defenders and midfielders who have that ability. Kroos could (but his soul has already left Bayern), that leaves alaba, and lahm. So i think someone new, has to be bought for this position.

We already have Thiago & Gotze, it should be more than enough. Regarding Kroos, how many times have you seen him doing forward runs or dribbling past defenders?
Old 03-05-2014, 01:52   #800
FreeBird
Stand Tall

4-0 drumming is better than a 2-1 win at home in my book...
BZ Squad member21
Old 03-05-2014, 02:48   #801
Trim

Closed Thread