Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 19:43   #16
E.Nygma
Banned

How I see this one - we're gonna be worried and scared up until wednesday morning when everything will change. Come one we got a better team, we can do this.
Old 05-04-2014, 19:53   #17
HSK
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupin5 View Post
Bayern fans have lost all their confidence after a bad week?
I wouldn't mind the results of this past week, but the problem is we have been bad for a while. The results are just starting to catch up with us, not to mention our horrible performances in CL under Guardiola.
BZ Squad member19
Old 05-04-2014, 19:59   #18
dips82
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSK View Post
I wouldn't mind the results of this past week, but the problem is we have been bad for a while. The results are just starting to catch up with us, not to mention our horrible performances in CL under Guardiola.
Agreed...except the Man City away match, Bayern is far behind from their standard they established last season in Europe
Old 05-04-2014, 20:26   #19
Trim

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSK View Post
Oh, come on! We won the league in March and you're complaining?

I agree about CL though. There's quite a difference between BL's Bayern and CL's Bayern. Pep's cautious approach, I guess.

Old 05-04-2014, 20:38   #20
Bayern101
Official Asshole

Sometimes I wonder if we win all of these games because of Pep's coaching, or in spite of it. Probably, somewhere in the middle. Which is something you could say about every talented squad. I don't doubt Pep, because he wins and he has a great record. I just don't feel as comfortable with his squad in times of hardship (rarely happens) as I did with Jupp's. I worry about this years team when we don't establish our dominance and dictate the game early.
Old 05-04-2014, 20:38   #21
Garci
Hellblauer Bayern

Good grief, this thread is disgusting. We go on an unbeaten run for a year and a half (524 fucking days), win a historic treble, win the league title in March (remember - it goes on until May), and people suddenly lose faith after losing to Augsburg? After losing, mind you, by one goal, and playing the likes of Weiser, Sallahi and Hojberg, in a competition which we've already won.

Man the fuck up people. I agree that I don't like Pep's CL approach, I've said so already. But to think this game is lost already? I dread to think what some people in this forum would feel if they supported a smaller team. We were beaten - it happens. Doesn't make us any less strong. We're going to come out of this on top, and fuck me sideways if I ever ever dare think anything else when it comes to this team. We know what we're worth. I believe in us.
BZ Staff Member BZFM Season 1 Winner BZ Squad member8
Old 05-04-2014, 20:55   #22
Trim

You tell 'em, sir!

Old 05-04-2014, 21:00   #23
DenToppesteHund
#ServusJames!

My pessimism has nothing to do with the augsburg match. It was a training match, nothing more.

Had it been any team but utd, then i would be a lot more bold.

But i have a very bad feeling about this match.
BZ Squad member44
Old 05-04-2014, 21:01   #24
Bayern101
Official Asshole

Spoiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarciLP View Post
Good grief, this thread is disgusting. We go on an unbeaten run for a year and a half (524 fucking days), win a historic treble, win the league title in March (remember - it goes on until May), and people suddenly lose faith after losing to Augsburg? After losing, mind you, by one goal, and playing the likes of Weiser, Sallahi and Hojberg, in a competition which we've already won.

Man the fuck up people. I agree that I don't like Pep's CL approach, I've said so already. But to think this game is lost already? I dread to think what some people in this forum would feel if they supported a smaller team. We were beaten - it happens. Doesn't make us any less strong. We're going to come out of this on top, and fuck me sideways if I ever ever dare think anything else when it comes to this team. We know what we're worth. I believe in us.

There will always be the "world is falling apart fans" with super clubs when a bump in the road occurs. I think the worry is real, but not the panic. It's the time of year where a championship team should be peaking. Nevertheless, I am hopeful that this week will be used positively as motivation. Sometimes, it is good to be reminded that you are not invincible. Thankfully, it hasn't really cost us anything.
Old 05-04-2014, 21:01   #25
roosoo2
BZ Member

in pep we trust....3-0 bayern
BZ Squad member6
Old 05-04-2014, 21:25   #26
latibayern
BZ Member

Bayern vs Manchester united,honestly am having a bad feeling because of some issues with the team:
1) How are our boys going to deal with the poor 3 result mentally?
2)The injuries and suspension scare,Thiago,Contento,Javi,Schweini...
3)Poor form of our strikers Mandzu,Muller,Gotze,Shaqiri even Ribery is not at his best...
4)Our attacking and scoring form is worrisome,very uncordinated And confusing in opponent half...
5)Pep.....pass pass,passback,passback,passback scaryyyy.????

Positves:

1) We have Robben....
2)Back5,Neuer,Rafinha,Boateng,Dante and Alaba...
3)Man.Utd injuries Rooney and RVP....Mata not eligible!
4)Of all the last 4 matches,this is the only consequential match,we have never failed in one.
5)Man.Utd have never won in Munich,even at their best...

Wednesday....Honestly am nervous!!!
Old 05-04-2014, 21:31   #27
Bender318
BZ Member

So with injuries and suspensions we will only have Pizarro and one of Muller/Mandzukic on the bench if something goes wrong.....

I really hope we get an early goal to calm our nerves.
Old 05-04-2014, 21:48   #28
dkile
Banned

4-1
Old 05-04-2014, 21:58   #29
Argeta
BZ Member

They can win, but we have the advantage goal so this means if we park the bus, United has to move up their team and basically we steal the ball and counter. Just like Heynckes tactics!
BZ Squad member96
Old 05-04-2014, 22:02   #30
kocharyoda
Milky

With my 2,000th post, I say that we win this game 2-0
BZFF champion BZ Squad member77
Closed Thread