Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30-09-2014, 00:31   #31
ameitz
BZ Member
 
ameitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 754
Apparently someone called in a bomb threat and the fire alarm was pulled to get everyone out quickly while the police investigated.
ameitz is online now  
Old 30-09-2014, 02:39   #32
FreeBird
Stand Tall
 
FreeBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,024
I'm sorry, But if the hooligans cant keep their bullshit intact take the CL away from their club entirely until they do. Bush league Bullshit on pulling fire alarms. No fans allowed in the stands due to tomfoolery, not even peaceful away fans are allowed. I'm not against the state of Russia or their league, but seriously. If UEFA wants to hold clubs accountable for their fans actions why not hurt them all where it really counts. Get your bullshit retarded fans in check, or you wont get a world stage to play on.

Is a disgrace that the stadium will be completely empty. A complete travesty.

/ Obese American rant.


BTW... Kansas City Chiefs fans (American Football) just broke the Loudest stadium record @ 142.2db

cska Moskva fans are about the tie the record for quietest...
BZ Squad member21
FreeBird is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 06:23   #33
Kroos39
BZ Member
 
Kroos39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by dips82 View Post
Which channel in US broadcasting the match?
Fox has been doing CL games for the past few years at least in the US. As far as the group stage goes, there are a lot of games, so I'm not sure if it's on one of their channels you have to pay extra for, but I haven't ran into that in a while for Bayern games.
Kroos39 is online now  
Old 30-09-2014, 07:14   #34
uniqueplayer
executioner
 
uniqueplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,774
I wonder if this would have happened, should Real or Barca had played vs CSKA (in Moscow)
uniqueplayer is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 08:37   #35
schweini
Viva Viva FCB
 
schweini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Auckland
Posts: 2,344
maybe shaqiri won't feel the pressure in an empty stadium & will perform marvellously
schweini is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 09:21   #36
aramshat
Good is not enough
 
aramshat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by schweini View Post
maybe shaqiri won't feel the pressure in an empty stadium & will perform marvellously
Only if he is being played. I don't think Pep will risk our victory when playing in away game in not best conditions, Muller/Gotze/Robben are the way to go.
aramshat is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 09:49   #37
Wavy
Asshole in charge
 
Wavy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBird View Post
I'm sorry, But if the hooligans cant keep their bullshit intact take the CL away from their club entirely until they do. Bush league Bullshit on pulling fire alarms. No fans allowed in the stands due to tomfoolery, not even peaceful away fans are allowed. I'm not against the state of Russia or their league, but seriously. If UEFA wants to hold clubs accountable for their fans actions why not hurt them all where it really counts. Get your bullshit retarded fans in check, or you wont get a world stage to play on.

Is a disgrace that the stadium will be completely empty. A complete travesty.

/ Obese American rant.


BTW... Kansas City Chiefs fans (American Football) just broke the Loudest stadium record @ 142.2db

cska Moskva fans are about the tie the record for quietest...
If they allow Bayern fans to go there, CSKA will get the money from the tickets, they don't want them to have it.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member5
Wavy is online now  
Old 30-09-2014, 11:48   #38
Springbok51
Moderator
 
Springbok51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 5,295


Bild's lineup predictions

Though there have also been rumors floating around that Doumbia might not feature.

I do hope Pep starts Benatia instead of Dante.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member34
Springbok51 is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 11:57   #39
Lord Byron
BZ Member
 
Lord Byron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,248
Did Benatia travel?
BZ Squad member12
Lord Byron is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 12:22   #40
sws
#koancorners
 
sws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Byron View Post
Did Benatia travel?
Yup, he was in quite a few of the pictures.
sws is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 12:35   #41
schweini
Viva Viva FCB
 
schweini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Auckland
Posts: 2,344
Rode has to start this one
schweini is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 14:27   #42
jbm
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,148
I would like to see this:

----------------------Neuer-----------------------
Lahm-------Boateng------Benatia---------Alaba
-------------Alonso----------Rode----------------
Muller--------------Goetze---------------Robben
----------------------Lewa------------------------
jbm is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 14:36   #43
Die Roten Mun
BZ Member
 
Die Roten Mun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbm View Post
I would like to see this:

----------------------Neuer-----------------------
Lahm-------Boateng------Benatia---------Alaba
-------------Alonso----------Rode----------------
Muller--------------Goetze---------------Robben
----------------------Lewa------------------------
Just swap Rode and Lahm and you will when our prize for predictions
BZ Squad member99
Die Roten Mun is offline  
Old 30-09-2014, 15:00   #44
Argeta
BZ Member
 
Argeta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sweden
Posts: 7,639
Is it snowy in Moscow yet?
BZ Squad member96
Argeta is online now  
Old 30-09-2014, 15:32   #45
FreeBird
Stand Tall
 
FreeBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy View Post
If they allow Bayern fans to go there, CSKA will get the money from the tickets, they don't want them to have it.
Still shitty. I get it and all, but seriously such a bs situation all around.
BZ Squad member21
FreeBird is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:48.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.