Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21-10-2014, 18:56   #31
Trim
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Line up FCB:
Neuer - Alonso, Benatia, Lewandowski, Robben, Boateng, Bernat, Götze, Lahm (C), Müller, Alaba

Substitutes:
Zingerle (GK) - Dante, Ribéry, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Pizarro, Hojbjerg.
 
Old 21-10-2014, 18:58   #32
St3ph3n
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,654
Alaba as a striker? Lewandowski as cb?
I knew it! Guardiola with another masterplan!
meanwhile shitty tied again LOL
St3ph3n is online now  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:01   #33
aramshat
Good is not enough
 
aramshat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,972
Lewa Gotze Muller and Robben all starting, I like it! Exactly what I wanted, looks like 4-2-3-1. Logical decision as we have a lot of quality attacking players and injured midfielders from the other side.
aramshat is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:04   #34
kailip
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,236
Good lineup, it's sad that I won't be able to watch.

God, I hate daylight saving time.
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:08   #35
Zorz
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trim View Post
Line up FCB:
Neuer - Alonso, Benatia, Lewandowski, Robben, Boateng, Bernat, Götze, Lahm (C), Müller, Alaba

Substitutes:
Zingerle (GK) - Dante, Ribéry, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Pizarro, Hojbjerg.
3 - 4 - 3 or what, I don't get this lineup .

benatia, boateng, alaba - bernat, xabi, lahm, müller - götze, lewa, robben ?
Zorz is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:10   #36
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nantes
Posts: 15,875
It's 4-2-3-1:

Neuer / Lahm - Benatia - Boateng - Bernat / Alonso - Alaba / Robben - Muller - Gotze / Lewa

BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member30
mea95 is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:11   #37
Zorz
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,324
thought about that also, but I don't like alonso - alaba midfield
Zorz is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:11   #38
p4vo
complic4te♡
 
p4vo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Aarhus.
Posts: 5,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Good lineup, it's sad that I won't be able to watch.

God, I hate daylight saving time.

What's that daylight saving mate?
BZ Squad member3
p4vo is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:14   #39
aramshat
Good is not enough
 
aramshat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,972
So basically Pep probably will play Lahm at RB because of Gervinho. Alaba is ok at CM, my only concern is Bernat at LB, hopefully he will manage to deal with Iturbe.
aramshat is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:15   #40
sws
#koancorners
 
sws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramshat View Post
Lewa Gotze Muller and Robben all starting, I like it! Exactly what I wanted, looks like 4-2-3-1. Logical decision as we have a lot of quality attacking players and injured midfielders from the other side.
I'm thinking he'll go with 3331 when we have possession, with Alaba and Lahm both in midfield.
sws is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:15   #41
Fussballgott
4-2-3-1 Member
 
Fussballgott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by St3ph3n View Post
Alaba as a striker? Lewandowski as cb?
I knew it! Guardiola with another masterplan!
meanwhile shitty tied again LOL
You kinddin right ? It's order by shirt number ...
BZ Squad member39
Fussballgott is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:16   #42
St3ph3n
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fussballgott View Post
You kinddin right ? It's order by shirt number ...
I was serious bro..
St3ph3n is online now  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:17   #43
Fussballgott
4-2-3-1 Member
 
Fussballgott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4,249
----------------------Neuer-----------------------
Lahm---------Boateng---------Benatia------Bernat
---------------Alonso--------Alaba---------------
-----Robben----------Müller------------Götze----
-------------------Lewandowski-----------------
BZ Squad member39
Fussballgott is offline  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:18   #44
St3ph3n
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramshat View Post
So basically Pep probably will play Lahm at RB because of Gervinho. Alaba is ok at CM, my only concern is Bernat at LB, hopefully he will manage to deal with Iturbe.
Hmm good point, you would think he would put Lahm in the midfield just to make sure we have the upperhand on that part of the pitch...
St3ph3n is online now  
Old 21-10-2014, 19:25   #45
kailip
BZ Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4vo View Post
What's that daylight saving mate?
Daylight saving time, also known as summer time, is essentially the practice of advancing clocks in summer months.

I hate it, my sleep schedule gets all screwed up. And unfortunately I won't be able to watch the second half because I have to go to school.

If you wish to know more about it: Daylight saving time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BZ Squad member11
kailip is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:49.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.