Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Hall of Fame

Old 29-05-2016, 01:02   #5701
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
Zidane has some players who can shot a damn penalty
Also, got luck as fuck.
BZ Squad member27
Old 29-05-2016, 03:06   #5702
Exectron
BZ Member

Zidane is lucky.

But even if we are less lucky, we ought to be better than now. There has to be at least a CL final. Unfortunately the 3 seasons' CL semi-finals were all technically beaten, not a matter of luck.

I supported Pep for a long time, but when it has to be concluded, Pep can only be appreciated but not legendarized.
Old 29-05-2016, 06:50   #5703
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exectron View Post
Zidane is lucky.

But even if we are less lucky, we ought to be better than now. There has to be at least a CL final. Unfortunately the 3 seasons' CL semi-finals were all technically beaten, not a matter of luck.

I supported Pep for a long time, but when it has to be concluded, Pep can only be appreciated but not legendarized.
Of course.
BZ Squad member27
Old 29-05-2016, 07:13   #5704
mea95
Mea San Mea

I don't know , but I don't see Zidane as a great coach

He faced Roma, Wolfsburg, City & won against Atletico thanks to an offside goal and on PKs shootout
Wolfsburg needed one goal to eliminate him , City too , Atletico were the best team and Griezmann missed a penalty (and like I said Ramos goal was offside)

I'm sire if he was instead of Pep, he would've been out from Round of 16 against Juve

Anyway, good thing Pep left
Welcome Carlo

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member30
Old 29-05-2016, 16:41   #5705
Garci
Hellblauer Bayern

Lahm posted this on his official FB yesterday in German, I think it sums up my feelings Pep quite nicely, and it's nice to see the team feels in a similar way as a big part of the fan base does.

"Dear Pep, we actually still had an appointment tonight in Milan. The team reached all their targets with you, only one dream did we not fulfill: to win the Champions League Final together. These last three years were a successful and wonderful time, it was nice to work together with you. We wish you all the best!"
BZ Staff Member BZFM Season 1 Winner BZ Squad member8
Old 31-05-2016, 09:08   #5706
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

BZ Squad member25
Old 08-06-2016, 14:59   #5707
Giovane
Herr Münchener

Douglas Costa Says New Manchester City Boss Pep Guardiola Can't Sign Bayern Munich Players

To read the full article, visit:
Douglas Costa Says New Manchester City Boss Pep Guardiola Can't Sign Bayern Munich Players | 90min

Quote:
Would I be open to City if Pep called? It's something he has in his contract, a clause that says he cannot sign any players from Bayern.
So, now we know it, except we don't know is it true... And if it is, well then it's another good piece of business from our Board.

Last edited by Giovane; 08-06-2016 at 15:03.
Old 08-06-2016, 15:41   #5708
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovane View Post
Douglas Costa Says New Manchester City Boss Pep Guardiola Can't Sign Bayern Munich Players

To read the full article, visit:
Douglas Costa Says New Manchester City Boss Pep Guardiola Can't Sign Bayern Munich Players | 90min

So, now we know it, except we don't know is it true... And if it is, well then it's another good piece of business from our Board.
Not sure if it was our board doing. Could be some kind of gentleman's agreement with Pep and he decided to include in the contract.
BZ Squad member27
Old 08-06-2016, 16:07   #5709
DonAK
BZ Member

His contract with Bayern ends this July and they have absolutely nothing to do with whatever he's signed with Manchester City.

Probably a gentleman's agreement if anything.
Old 17-06-2016, 18:20   #5710
Stansfield
Manchurian Candidate

It was a "gentleman's" agreement. This has been reported before Costa had mentioned it as well.
BZ Squad member18
Old 13-08-2017, 22:57   #5711
Giovane
Herr Münchener

My friend sent me this link: Thierry Henry explaining Pep Guardiola's philosophy on Sky Sports.

Briefly, in Guardiola's philosophy - he's responsible to get his players to the final third of the field and only then they have the full freedom to exacute the attack and score. Until then they have to precisely execute his plan or they suffer consequences. And defense is nowhere mentioned.

It all fits, that's why Robbery & Müller together never were that efficient -> they roam too much, that's why box to box midfielders don't fit in his system -> they roam too much.

Also, did someone notice he's replaced GK two times in Shitty already (he doesn't have Neuer, not even Valdes), he brought three (3!!!) fullbacks because they must be playmakers (he doesn't have Lahm, Alaba or Alves, Abidal or whoever), and he's bleeding in defense because of injury prone grandpa Kompany & co. of CB's.

Guardiola's philosophy is failing masively and will fail again this year because - no Messi - no party. Only the brilliant roster in Bayern saved his ass here, nothing more.

Last edited by Giovane; 13-08-2017 at 23:02.
Old 14-08-2017, 02:45   #5712
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

Watch City winning the overrated League.
BZ Squad member27
Old 14-08-2017, 10:14   #5713
Giovane
Herr Münchener

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
Watch City winning the overrated League.
Not gonna happen, Mou with ManU is rising again. Baldy won't win the PL with Shitty.