Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Hall of Fame

Old 07-10-2017, 12:58   #1666
jabet
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
Yeah but suddenly none of them is responsible for what happened...

Two cases:
  • He's speaking the truth and the issue was about lack of playing time for some - and that's disgusting
  • He's telling lies and they did complain about the intensity of the training which they have no clue about - and that's disgusting, too.
I don't think it's neither.
IMO, Uli needed a justification for firing a well respected coach, so he made up this so called mutiny knowing fully well that fans would believe it since it's been pretty obvious that the players weren't happy and even more importantly fans would want to believe it because it makes for an interesting narrative.
I personally believe that some players weren't happy, but I don't think a SINGLE one of them went behind Carlo's back like Uli wants us to believe. His ego just couldn't handle the humiliation of being trashed by a "money club" 2 days later after making fun of them. Thus Carlo and the "five mysterious players" became the escape goats. That being said I still agree with Ancelotti's sacking since his passive approach was the last the thing the team needed, but sooner or later Uli' s bs will come back to haunt us. It'll be interesting to see who will be chosen as the new escape goat then.
BZ Squad member32
Old 07-10-2017, 13:10   #1667
Fussballgott
4-2-3-1 Member

Bayern played awful football for month, with poor tactical choice and poor man choice for months. Some key players under Heynckes and Pep Guardiola were shit under Ancelotti because of Ancelotti.

That's enough to fire any coach.

I don't understand how you try to find some excuses. Ancelotti or Ancellito, his Bayern was awful or average.
BZ Squad member39
Old 07-10-2017, 16:04   #1668
Bayer
Oh, bother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabet View Post
I don't think it's neither.
IMO, Uli needed a justification for firing a well respected coach, so he made up this so called mutiny knowing fully well that fans would believe it since it's been pretty obvious that the players weren't happy and even more importantly fans would want to believe it because it makes for an interesting narrative.
I personally believe that some players weren't happy, but I don't think a SINGLE one of them went behind Carlo's back like Uli wants us to believe. His ego just couldn't handle the humiliation of being trashed by a "money club" 2 days later after making fun of them. Thus Carlo and the "five mysterious players" became the escape goats. That being said I still agree with Ancelotti's sacking since his passive approach was the last the thing the team needed, but sooner or later Uli' s bs will come back to haunt us. It'll be interesting to see who will be chosen as the new escape goat then.
I totally agree and that's what I am concerned about - that we are yet to solve our majour issues and I feel like we only decided to find a stopgap which will eventually backfire us sooner or later as you say because we have never addressed our major issues. I am not fully satisfied with how Ancelotti was doing yet I do believe we had time to correct things and make some changes and that's what he was trying to do.

My feeling is that some members of the board/some players are bigger than Bayern nowadays and that's not really how it should be. Definitely not if those are Uli, Ribéry and Robben. I can make an exception for Müller (because he can represent our future) but he was started in the 3 most important games of the season thus far so I can say that Carlo was trying to fix that.

Last edited by Bayer; 07-10-2017 at 16:08.
Old 02-11-2017, 23:10   #1669
roosoo2
BZ Member

BZ Squad member6
Old 02-11-2017, 23:30   #1670
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

Carlo always been a nice and likeable man ..