Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Hall of Fame

Old 31-07-2009, 23:26   #16
keniks
Ein Land, Ein Nation

Great than Happy Birthday woth the best Wishes Schweini
Old 01-08-2009, 09:17   #17
herlina halim
BZ Member

Bastian Schweinsteiger

I want to say happy anniversary to Basti ...
I hope you always prosper, protected by God, longevity, and always love your family.
God Bless You...
Old 01-08-2009, 11:47   #18
Ramy
BZ Member

Happy Birthday Schweini .
Old 01-08-2009, 12:00   #19
MrBayerns
4ever in my heart

Cheers Schweini!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:58   #20
Ovplain
Vault dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by herlina halim View Post
i want to say happy anniversary to basti ...
I hope you always prosper, protected by god, longevity, and always love your family.
God bless you...
lol!:d
Old 14-09-2009, 16:28   #21
Trim

Schweinsteiger May Face Bundesliga Ban

Quote:
Highly rated Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger faces a Bundesliga ban because of his behaviour during the Bavarians' 5-1 victory against Borussia Dortmund.

The versatile Bayern midfielder appeared to intentionally step on Tinga's right kneecap while the Brazilian lay on the ground during Saturday’s game, but the incident was missed by referee Knut Kircher.

However, TV pictures clearly showed the moment of impact, and the DFB may well take action having seen the replays. An identical case last season resulted in a suspension for then-Borussia midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng.

Dortmund feel far from happy with the referee's inability to spot the incident, as Schweinsteiger set up Mario Gomez for the equaliser later on and even scored to put the guests 2-1 up after the break.

Tinga, the victim of Schweinsteiger's action, downplayed the incident after the match, and his testimony could be helpful for the Bayern star's defence.
Bayern Munich Midfielder Schweinsteiger May Face Bundesliga Ban - Goal.com

Old 14-09-2009, 17:09   #22
BayernLeben
Banned

A bunch of crap. Schweini puts in a good display and everyone wants to ban him, How many times have teams stepped or did other things to our players that the ref didn't see and they went unpunished. I wanted to step on Tinga's face personally.
Old 14-09-2009, 18:04   #23
Tomas
BZ Member

Have these idiots even thought of the possibility that Tinga is correct in his feeling?! Perhaps he is downplaying the incident because thats all it was?
Old 18-12-2009, 21:42   #24
Trim

According to "The Sun", Chelsea are interested in Schweinsteiger.

thesun.co.uk

Old 23-12-2009, 05:58   #25
Filo
BZ Member

Schweinsteiger to be the new Effenberg?

Quote:
For Franz Beckenbauer is the case is clear: Toni Kroos is the successor of Michael Ballack. This week, another name came to discussion for the new German center-midfield possition: Bastian Schweinsteiger. But Schweini as Ballack? No, instead with one of his idols: Stefan Effenberg. 'Der Tiger' and Schweinsteiger maintain close contact.

Effenberg knows Bastian can do it but he warns: "It must be understood now that he has to bring such a performance over a longer period. Bastian must not fall again into a hole. He must keep the level he showed in Turin. Only then he might play for Germany as central midfielder."
Hat Bastian Schweinsteiger das Zeug zum neuen Effenberg? - FC Bayern - Sport - tz-online.de

I can't tell you all, how HAPPY this article made me when I was reading it. My current favourite player to be compared with my all-time favourite player! Just superb! I can only tell you that I bealive that Schweinsteiger can do it and will do it.
BZ Squad member26
Old 12-01-2010, 11:30   #26
Trim

In a new interview with "Kicker",

Van Gaal said that Schweinsteiger has been outstanding so far and that he's the best German central midfielder.

Old 26-02-2010, 17:39   #27
René
#4 Phenomenon

Quote:
The concluding game of Matchday 24 in the Bundesliga promises to be one of the most closely-fought affairs, with second placed Bayern at home to HSV. Nevertheless, Ze Roberto, who is now 35 years old, has taken time out to praise the German midfield powerhouse.

“He is my ideal successor at Bayern,” the Brazilian told Bild. “I thought that Bayern had committed another player to this task, but ‘Schweini’ plays there with class.

“I’ve told him [via SMS] that he has the closed my gap, [and I] congratulated him on his performance. He thanked me. He also informed me that he would still like to keep in touch with me. I've always understood him well. I welcome that all the more.

“I told ‘Basti’ that he must play at the World Cup in the same position. Together with Michael Ballack, they would be a super-duo.”
Hamburg?s Ze Roberto: Bastian Schweinsteiger Is My ?Ideal Successor? At Bayern Munich - Goal.com
BZ Squad member4
Old 05-03-2010, 11:49   #28
ardavan_ss
BZ Member

He really deserves to be our Capitan,

I think if VanBommel leaves Bastian can fullfill his position, I mean He is a playmaker who also win the challenges and who is aggressive, but still have very good control over the ball and the whole team,
So if he reaplces VanBommel , then we can add a technical player to the center, such as Diego or VanderVaart.
Old 06-03-2010, 20:45   #29
Trim

Schweinsteiger picked up his fifth yellow card (vs Köln) and will miss the Freiburg match.

FC Bayern

Schweini obviously picked up his fifth yellow card on purpose, just like Van Bommel did a couple weeks back.
This way, he will only miss the Freiburg match and not one of the important matches, where we need him more.

Old 19-03-2010, 18:40   #30
Trim

Schweinsteiger: I will play for Bayern beyond 2012

Quote:
"I have extended my contract with Bayern Munich until 2012 and I assume that I will play for this club for even longer than that," Schweinsteiger said.

"I would hope that our relationship can continue to develop in the future. But many things are possible."
skysports.com