Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Hall of Fame

Old 09-11-2009, 16:58   #31
Tomas
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by René View Post
That's true. What a shame.

I have to hand it to him, he has been trying to be somewhat patient, since he wants to achieve CL glory with us... But I can understand if he leaves.
I seriously doubt this. If this would be any other team then it would be a strong possibility but this is his "home" club. He grew up here. I think he will probably be more patient until something REALLY drastic happens... like end up 4 or 5th in BL at the end of the season.
Old 09-11-2009, 18:06   #32
Filo
BZ Member

Differences settled
Constructive talks between club and Lahm

Quote:
On Monday 9 November 2009, the board of directors, the director of sport and Philipp Lahm met for talks at the FC Bayern Munich headquarters and training facility. The subject of the meeting was an interview given by Philipp Lahm and published on Saturday 7 November 2009.

In an extremely open, detailed and constructive exchange, Germany international Lahm apologised for his course of action and the tone of his statements. Philipp has accepted that it would have been better to express his opinion directly to the board.

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Uli Hoeneß, Karl Hopfner and Christian Nerlinger encouraged and also called upon him to discuss his opinions directly with appropriate officials at the club in the future.

Philipp Lahm has accepted the disciplinary fine determined and levied by the board.

Both parties thus now consider the matter closed.
http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/news...2009/21351.php
BZ Squad member26
Old 09-11-2009, 18:39   #33
Tomas
BZ Member

Good! What also pissed me off was the whole "unforgivable" comment. I don't know if this was thrown out there by the media or management but what a stupid thing to say. That's something you mention right before you fire someone.
Old 09-11-2009, 19:05   #34
Filo
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
Good! What also pissed me off was the whole "unforgivable" comment. I don't know if this was thrown out there by the media or management but what a stupid thing to say. That's something you mention right before you fire someone.
I think that the press and the fans are exagerating things a lot. Yeah the results are not coming and the team is loosing important points, but not everything is lost. Between position 2 and position 8 in the Bl we have 3 pts of difference and Bayern will play in two weeks vs Leverkusen (maybe with Ribery and Olic on the pitch!).

Once Bayern starts up a run, no one will stop us. Van Gaal can stay, but he has to change some players in the winter and to really consider his tactical positioning of the players, mainly, Bommel in DM position and the full-back problem that we have.

I know things are not as we hope it would be, but there is still time to fix everything at least domestically... and if Bordeaux beats Juve in the next CL match then hang on Juve cause we will be there with blood in our eyes!!!
BZ Squad member26
Old 09-11-2009, 19:45   #35
Tomas
BZ Member

^I agree on that. I was about as enthusiastic about LvG coming here as I was Klinsmann... which isnt saying much at all. However, I would rather have LvG stay IF, like you said, does change things around = use the players where they are more likely to excel, get rid of some of our baggage, and bring in a couple of proper replacements for our starters. Im sure some of you are sick of me saying this but, stip MvB of captn and get rid of him!
Then find out what Ribery wants... if he doesnt want to renew his contract with us by end of Jan/Feb... get ready to sell him off and use the money to find either a solid Keeper or someone to build a good offense around if we arent going to build it around someone we already have.
Old 09-11-2009, 21:44   #36
Filo
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
^I agree on that. I was about as enthusiastic about LvG coming here as I was Klinsmann... which isnt saying much at all. However, I would rather have LvG stay IF, like you said, does change things around = use the players where they are more likely to excel, get rid of some of our baggage, and bring in a couple of proper replacements for our starters. Im sure some of you are sick of me saying this but, stip MvB of captn and get rid of him!
Then find out what Ribery wants... if he doesnt want to renew his contract with us by end of Jan/Feb... get ready to sell him off and use the money to find either a solid Keeper or someone to build a good offense around if we arent going to build it around someone we already have.
If that is the case, sell Ribery and bring in Neuer+Kroos. We can think on Ribery's replacement after having those two at Bayern.
BZ Squad member26
Old 09-11-2009, 22:11   #37
Tomas
BZ Member

I really dont care if we were to get Adler or Neuer... both of them in my opinion would work well at Bayern. I cant wait for Kroos to get back here. My only hope is that LvG (or whoever the trainer is) will be playing him and not having him rot on the bench.
Old 10-11-2009, 13:24   #38
lupin5
The Hidden Hunter

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge auf Kuschel-Kurs: Philipp Lahm wird Bayern-Kapitän - Bild.de

Will Lahm become a new captain?

It sounds good,doesn't it?

Last edited by lupin5; 10-11-2009 at 13:39.
Old 10-11-2009, 20:37   #39
Filo
BZ Member

It sounds great! That means that the club is seriously thinking of letting Bommel go!
BZ Squad member26
Old 10-11-2009, 22:36   #40
STempleJon
Bayern Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo View Post
I think that the press and the fans are exagerating things a lot. Yeah the results are not coming and the team is loosing important points, but not everything is lost. Between position 2 and position 8 in the Bl we have 3 pts of difference and Bayern will play in two weeks vs Leverkusen (maybe with Ribery and Olic on the pitch!).

Once Bayern starts up a run, no one will stop us. Van Gaal can stay, but he has to change some players in the winter and to really consider his tactical positioning of the players, mainly, Bommel in DM position and the full-back problem that we have.

I know things are not as we hope it would be, but there is still time to fix everything at least domestically... and if Bordeaux beats Juve in the next CL match then hang on Juve cause we will be there with blood in our eyes!!!

This is exactly the type of attitude us hardcore fans need to have, thank god for a fellow optimist!
Old 12-11-2009, 18:09   #41
Trim

Hoeness hits back at Lahm

Hoeness: "90 percent of what Lahm said is wrong and I tell you who's behind it: Roman Grill, his agent, who used to work here. He wants to position his client as captain and leader. This morning, I called Grill and asked him why he claimed that Lahm expressed his opinion to the board two, three times. He replied, 'how else is he supposed to get himself noticed?' Isn't this shameful? I said 'now I understand, have a nice day!'"

"Did you notice that Piotr Trochowski has been giving interviews lately about how they need to add more depth and so on? He can usually not even string two sentences together and now he talks about football policy! Do you know who his agent is? Roman Grill! And our goalkeeper Michael Rensing gives interviews every week since Grill became his agent, and talks nonsense. He will not get another chance in goal after those interviews."

"Barcelona? €400M debt - super philosophy!"

"Arsenal? Can you tell me when they won their last European title?"

"ManU? €700M debt and the manager wouldn't have gotten as much time today."

"When you are able to decide about the transfer of Arjen Robben for 20 million right from your desk without visiting your bank's loan department first, then that's a main part of my philosophy. I think the majority of our fans still share my views."

zeit.de

Old 12-11-2009, 18:20   #42
keniks
Ein Land, Ein Nation

Good point he always had my support and after this it just became strong yeahhh go on Uli you Ruleeeeeee
Old 12-11-2009, 22:20   #43
Snake
BZ Member

Hoeness does have a good point.......Why do players like Ribery, Lahm and so on need jackass agents like this douche Grill?
Top poster
Old 13-11-2009, 11:37   #44
hydra
BZ Member

bayern have an exellent management and financial philosophie ,but when it comes to football and buying , selling players ,hiring and firing managers it is not the same and we are behind clubs like Man utd , barcelona and Arsenal
Old 17-11-2009, 15:05   #45
Trim

Lahm has recently been linked with Man Utd and Barcelona. Nothing to worry about.