Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Hall of Fame

Old 23-09-2009, 16:11   #16
Filo
BZ Member

Demichelis returns to training with Bayern Munich

Quote:
Martin Demichelis returned to training with Bayern Munich on Wednesday, after seven weeks out with an ankle injury.

'Everything is fine again, I now just have to increase the tempo slowly,' the defender said on the club's website.

Demichelis has been out of action since the beginning of August after pulling ligaments in his right ankle.

Teammate Mark van Bommel, who is recovering from a broken toe, managed some light jogging.
Demichelis returns to training with Bayern Munich - Monsters and Critics
BZ Squad member26
Old 05-10-2009, 22:43   #17
Filo
BZ Member

According to the Argentinian media, Demichelis arrived yesterday at Argentina along with Lionel Messi. He will play the matches and said to Maradona basically: "If I was the coach, I'd play me every time the NT has a match."

The article is in Spanish (Argentinian newspapers):

Quote:
Demichelis: “Si yo fuera el técnico, me pondría siempre”

Martín Demichelis, defensor del Bayern Munich alemán y del seleccionado argentino de fútbol, sostuvo hoy que si de él dependiera, sería titular frente a Perú por las Eliminatorias Sudamericanas, haciéndole un guińo al entrenador nacional, Diego Maradona.
Diario Los Andes - Demichelis: “Si yo fuera el técnico, me pondría siempre”
BZ Squad member26
Old 06-10-2009, 13:46   #18
parujd
BZ Member

Micho is back!!!
Old 30-10-2009, 11:26   #19
Trim

Demichelis is "angry" and doesn't understand why he, unlike others who returned from injury, has to fight for his place.

Bild.de

Old 30-10-2009, 17:54   #20
Blackroze
BZ Member

look like LvG having problem....,too many expectations...i think they should let Timo go and get back the 11M and use demichelis as DM,cuz he can play in this position,by this trick badstuber can have enough playtime and improve himself to be our next YOUNG lucio
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 30-10-2009, 18:17   #21
Tomas
BZ Member

Thats the problem with having too many stars (or just really good players)... you have to deal with everyone wanting playing time, playing with a consistent starting roster, and keeping solid playing subs happy while keeping the club and fans happy with success. Not an easy job but thats why LvG is getting paid more than someone at McDonalds.
Old 30-10-2009, 18:39   #22
Snake
BZ Member

This is not the right attitude, imo. He should fight his way back just like everyone else. Badstuber is doin just fine even though the kid got no experience.
Top poster
Old 30-10-2009, 18:42   #23
Filo
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackroze View Post
look like LvG having problem....,too many expectations...i think they should let Timo go and get back the 11M and use demichelis as DM,cuz he can play in this position,by this trick badstuber can have enough playtime and improve himself to be our next YOUNG lucio
Demichelis dosen't like to play in the DM position. Remmember when we had Hitzfeld on the bench and played away in Mainz... that match ended up 2-0 for Mainz and Ribery missed a penalty. The main flaw in that game was that we had no DM cause Demichelis refused to play in that position.

Any how on the whole subject, I think Demichelis should watch his mouth. He can be sold and not be missed. We have Breno that could stay and the the CB back-up. Remmember we also have Georg Niedermeier (loaned to VfB Stuttgart). So as far as CB is concerned, Im not worried. My advice to Micho is, stop thinking that you are key for Bayern's success and prove it when the chances are given.
BZ Squad member26
Old 03-11-2009, 06:38   #24
messiah979
BZ Member

He has proven it, his delivery on the pitch is almost unmatched, i think he must play always from the beggining, coz he's a very reliable defender, plus he knows how to score using his head (okay, DVB is just insane, but micho is almost as good)
Old 03-11-2009, 10:24   #25
tuluzina
tuluzina_bre

demichelis is way better than badstuber.thsts my opinion .and probbebly is better. if i was the coach i ll always would play demichelis first.
Old 03-11-2009, 16:55   #26
Tomas
BZ Member

Some of you give De too much credit. He is good but I would hardly say that his ability on the pitch is "unmatched" or that he should "always" start. Last season several goals were scored against us directly because of him. Its not his ability that I am concerned with, but his laziness. A lot of Argentines are lazy, except for players like Messi who has yet, unless I missed it, not given less than 100% everytime he is out on the pitch.

Badstuber has proven his worth so far and De has to fight for his spot like everyone else. If he really wants to start, it shouldnt be that hard for him since he was a starter before, no?
Old 19-11-2009, 19:54   #27
Filo
BZ Member

Demichelis Keen To Play For Real Madrid

Quote:
Bayern Munich defender Martin Demichelis has declared that his dream is to one day play for Real Madrid.

"One day I would love to play at Real Madrid. Pellegrini and I are very respectful. Once, he advised me to join Madrid. Now I would love to be play under him," he said, according to AS.

"I want to live in Spain one day. Germany will always be a special place for me because my son was born here, but life is much more like Argentina in Spain," he added.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain...en-to-play-for

Sell Demichelis and keep Breno!

By the way, Micho will never play in Real Madrid, and if he does, I hope Bayern can sell him for a huge amount of money.
BZ Squad member26
Old 19-11-2009, 20:00   #28
Scooter

Quote:
Demichelis Keen To Play For Real Madrid
teh fuck?
Old 20-11-2009, 01:23   #29
René
#4 Phenomenon

Pfff... What a joke. Real Madrid?
BZ Squad member4
Old 12-01-2010, 11:10   #30
Trim

Demichelis considers Bayern exit

Quote:
Bayern Munich defender Martin Demichelis is pondering a return to Argentina as he is feeling homesick.

Speaking to Kicker magazine, the 29-year-old admitted he was feeling isolated in Bavaria, in both his personal and professional lives. "Life in Germany is still hard for me,'' he said.

"I miss quite a few things from Argentina. I live here alone with my wife and son and I don't have any South American friends in the squad anymore. Certainly some might say that a man has got to be able to deal with that and I am not saying that life is better in South America, but that is where my roots are and that is my country, my family and my history.''

Demichelis feels he is not wanted as much as captain Mark van Bommel, who returned to the starting XI immediately after an injury at the start of the season.

"There was another player who was injured and then came straight back in,'' he added. "That made it clear to me that I am not important to this team and the coach.

"I was disappointed and wanted the same treatment as Mark. If I am not important for the team, then I would rather go home.''

And Demichelis knows there would not be a lack of takers in Argentina, where he feels he is more valued than in the Bundesliga.

"I think I am the first player in the world who plays first for the national team and then for his club,'' he said. "When I got back to Munich, I was still sat on the bench two or three times.

"The coach wanted to play with Van Buyten and Badstuber. Lucio was gone and I was only second choice. That way, the coach was never really able to get to know me properly.''
Martin Demichelis unhappy with life at Bayern Munich - Transfers - ESPN Soccernet