Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Hall of Fame

Old 12-01-2010, 13:49   #31
jrl
No scratch,no snatch

lol. martin should focus on his game and try to earn a fist spot. You sir, are not FCB quality
BZ Squad member15
Old 12-01-2010, 15:02   #32
kala
Head Coach

Goodbye Micho!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 15:39   #33
Filo
BZ Member

Please leave! And sign Mertesaker instead! I'd even consider Metzelder instead of Blunderchelis!
If not, then Georg Niedermeier who is on a loan in VfB Stuttgart could replace him.
BZ Squad member26
Old 12-01-2010, 15:51   #34
Tomas
BZ Member

Or I could replace him... even though that's not my spot. But I would be willing to learn!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 16:01   #35
jrl
No scratch,no snatch

seeing metzelder on the Real bench makes me sad
BZ Squad member15
Old 12-01-2010, 17:15   #36
lupin5
The Hidden Hunter

any player whose heart doesn't belong to Bayern should go away.No need to keep him if he want to leave.

imo, i like Micho much, but he said not happy at Bayern now. Ok, well, just go to Real or another club if you want, Micho!
Old 12-01-2010, 22:06   #37
Filo
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupin5 View Post
any player whose heart doesn't belong to Bayern should go away.No need to keep him if he want to leave.

imo, i like Micho much, but he said not happy at Bayern now. Ok, well, just go to Real or another club if you want, Micho!
Martin Demichelis will never play for Real Madrid. Let him leave with Lell, we just dont need him.
BZ Squad member26
Old 13-01-2010, 00:27   #38
Scooter

Well he said it, the national team comes first for him, but doesn't he know that to be called regularly in the national team someone has to be successful with the club he is playing with?
Old 04-03-2010, 00:32   #39
Filo
BZ Member

Martin Demichelis will most likely need surgery after former FCB man, Michael Ballack, hitted him in the face on the "friendly" match between Germany and Argentina.

FC Bayern

-------------------

Ballack is playing each day more dirty and I hate him for that. Ive hated him ever since he moved to Chelsea and I think that Germany will do better without him after the WC 2010. At least we won't be second-place team anymore, with Ballack gone.

Last edited by Filo; 04-03-2010 at 01:38.
BZ Squad member26
Old 04-03-2010, 00:57   #40
Tomas
BZ Member

Dude, how Micho got his face cracked wasnt a dirty play by Ballack. Like I mentioned before I saw the replay in slow mo a few times and that challenge was nothing. Its not like Ballack went up and punched him in the face. He came around and it looked like his wrist grazed Micho's cheek... definitely not enough to break it but apparently it did.

But you have a solid point. The English Premier is getting worse and worse about this sort of crap. The latest incident that happened to Ramsey of Arsenal and his broken leg off a sloppy tackle sparked off some sort of debate. Some of the trainers, including SAF, are consoling the perpetrator instead of the victim. They are saying that Shawcross, who commited the foul, isnt a bad player and doesnt have any malice. Yet Shawcross has severely injured 4 people in the last 4 seasons with sloppy tackles... and still some of these trainers say he isnt a 'bad lad'. Maybe hes not a 'bad lad' but a sucky football player?? Either way this is starting to really take over in the BPL, cheap shots, sloppy tackles, and just plain crappy play. Maybe this shit is starting to rub off on Ballack... who knows.

Last edited by Tomas; 04-03-2010 at 01:08.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:33   #41
Trim

The initial diagnosis suggests that Demichelis has broken his cheekbone and will likely be out for 4-5 weeks!

Abendzeitung - Demichelis verletzt: Ballack schockt Bayern

Old 04-03-2010, 01:45   #42
Filo
BZ Member

At least van Buyten was declared fit today. This is the oportunity that Contento needs to take advantage of. For 5 weeks he will be a starter imo, even in the Fiorentina crunch-match.
BZ Squad member26
Old 04-03-2010, 03:48   #43
Snake
BZ Member

God damn it all, Just when the last match he played so damn well. Bloody fuck!!
Top poster
Old 04-03-2010, 13:49   #44
Trim

Three-week lay-off
Demichelis sidelined with serious facial injuries

Quote:
Demichelis sustained three facial fractures, to the eye socket (a so-called orbital floor fracture), the cheekbone and the upper jaw, and underwent surgery to repair the damage in the early hours of Thursday morning.

The 29-year-old will remain in hospital for the next two to three days, and has been ordered to rest completely for the following two weeks before commencing sports rehab training. Bayern chief medic Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt reckoned Micho will be “fit enough for everything, including playing,“ in three weeks.

If his recovery goes according to plan, Demichelis could be in line for a return in the DFB Cup semi-final away to Schalke 04 on 24 March.
FC Bayern

Old 04-03-2010, 16:46   #45
Tomas
BZ Member

Thats amazing! Hopefully he recovers quickly.