Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Hall of Fame

Old 27-06-2009, 13:45   #1
Trim

Ivica Olic

Ivica Olić

Full name Ivica Olić
Nationality Croatia
Date of birth 14.09.1979
Place of birth Davor, Croatia
Height 1.82 m
Playing position Forward / Left Winger

Old 29-06-2009, 17:04   #2
Trim

Ivica Olić will wear the number 11 shirt.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:43   #3
Scooter

Why didn't Klose snatched the number 11?
Old 02-07-2009, 06:51   #4
Snake
BZ Member

Yea thats my next question too. I like Klose with #11
Top poster
Old 05-07-2009, 10:34   #5
Ervine
Procastinating

Yeah Klose could snatch the #11, but there have already been a lot of shirt sales of the #18 Klose jersey.
But Klose used to wear #18 during his kaiserlaurten days. The number that helped him rise to fame
Old 24-07-2009, 23:27   #6
Ramy
BZ Member

Olic got injured .

He will be out for two weeks.

Get will soon Ivica.
Old 04-08-2009, 22:07   #7
Trim

Olic ‘making good progress’

Quote:
Most of the players were awarded a day off on Tuesday, but Ribéry joined Ivica Olic, who is on his way back from a knee ligament injury, in a punishing workout focused on shooting practice. “Both of them are making good progress,” reported Jonker. Ribéry and Olic, who twisted his knee on the final day of the summer training camp in Donaueschingen, are likely to resume the squad programme on Wednesday.

It remains a possibility that either or both of Ribéry and Olic could yet return to the squad for Saturday’s Bundesliga restart fixture away to TSG Hoffenheim. “They’ve trained intensively yesterday and today. We’ll just have to wait and see if there’s any reaction to that," Jonker advised: “Let’s see how they get on when they’re back with the squad.”
http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/new...2009/20299.php

Old 05-10-2009, 17:37   #8
Trim

Olic: "Perhaps the strikers get nervous that they get benched when they don't score. Of course, everyone wants to play. There's a lot of pressure to do everything right when you start. Perhaps it is better for me to come on as a substitute at the moment."

Abendzeitung - Bayern: Null-null-gsuffa

Old 05-10-2009, 22:03   #9
Snake
BZ Member

Such modesty, I like it.
Top poster
Old 09-10-2009, 17:13   #10
Trim

Ivica Olic picked up an injury while training with the Croatian National Team today.

Croatia's coach said Olic hurt his calf muscle and will have to rest for at least three weeks.

Pictures

Old 09-10-2009, 17:17   #11
Filo
BZ Member

More reasons for van Gaal to use Toni! No excuses now! I hate when we have so many injured players! Ribery, Robben and now Olic.
BZ Squad member26
Old 12-10-2009, 14:38   #12
Snake
BZ Member

Six Week Layoff For Bayern Munich's Ivica Olic

Quote:
With Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben already sidelined, the Bavarians have suffered another set-back as Olic will be missing until December with a calf problem...

German powerhouse Bayern Munich have been dealt yet another cruel blow on the injury front in the build-up towards Saturday's Bundesliga clash against Freiburg.

The Bavarian side were already without star players Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben due to injury, and they will now be without Croatian attacker Ivica Olic as well.

The 30-year-old sustained an injury while on international duty and returned to Munich on Sunday in order to undergo further examination on his injured leg.

A scan has now made it clear that Olic has damaged his right calf and that the versatile attacker will be out of action for an estimated six weeks, according to a report on the official Bayern Munich website.
Six Week Layoff For Bayern Munich's Ivica Olic - Goal.com
Top poster
Old 12-10-2009, 17:25   #13
Filo
BZ Member

This sucks, we recover 3 players (Demichelis, Bommel and Toni) but loose 3 players (Ribery, Robben, Olic)!

Well, if Toni starts scoring again, we wont miss those 3 that much. Or at least for a while.
BZ Squad member26
Old 16-11-2009, 20:29   #14
Filo
BZ Member

Ivica Olic: We haven't lost anything yet

Quote:
The goal-getter has been back out on the practice ground for around a week now as he pursues a tailored sports rehab programme, and is poised to pass the next milestone in his journey towards 100 percent fitness. Olic will report to chief medical officer Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt for an MRI scan on Tuesday, "and he'll decide if I'm ready to rejoin the team," the player reported, "I'm hopeful everything will go well."

The hard-running player remains relaxed about the club's less than optimal start to the new season. "We're still in the early stages, and we've lost nothing yet. We're still in three competitions." FCB would soon be back where they belong "with a decent run," Olic commented. However, the next league fixture at home to undefeated Leverkusen was critically important: "That's a game we have to win."

Olic has not given up hope of making the matchday squad for Sunday's crunch Bundesliga meeting with leaders Bayer Leverkusen. "But it'll only be if I'm completely fit, otherwise I can't help the team," the player continued, accepting that "I won't manage 90 minutes yet" following five weeks on the sidelines.
http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/news...c06c1aeb69cf68
BZ Squad member26
Old 15-12-2009, 21:17   #15
Blackroze
BZ Member

olic is selected best world player of the week on goal.com

i hope his performance goes like this more during this important FCB building season...

i think he is best player of the mounth for bayern and i have mentioned it in the discussions...

Goal.com World Player Of The Week: Ivica Olic - Bayern Munich & Croatia - Goal.com
16/17 Predictions Winner