Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2016, 13:29   #241
Bayer
Oh, bother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
This. It's the "Carlo is a genius and can't go wrong while our former coach is a tool" mentality people have here
As much as I loved Pep, in Carlo's defence the timing of the losses are quite different and this, for some reason, can be acceptable somehow. If he commits the same mistakes from March on, then he'll probably be criticized for good
Old 30-09-2016, 13:34   #242
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
As much as I loved Pep, in Carlo's defence the timing of the losses are quite different and this, for some reason, can be acceptable somehow. If he commits the same mistakes from March on, then he'll probably be criticized for good
What people fail to realize is that such a loss do count a lot. I don't see Atletico losing points to Rostov or PSV, so the 1st place will come down to the head-to-head. I don't see Bayern beating Atletico by more than 2 goals, especially with such a shitty game plan. So unless we beat then 1x0 to nullify the head to head and make the deciding factor be the goal difference, we'll finish in 2nd and probably get a harder team in the draw than we would had we finished 1st

Last edited by FernandoBR; 30-09-2016 at 13:38.
BZ Squad member1
Old 30-09-2016, 15:04   #243
micky
A good Christian

Quote:
This. It's the "Carlo is a genius and can't go wrong while our former coach is a tool" mentality people have here
You seem to have something far up in your anus, I'd recommend you go and get a colonoscopy.
BZ Squad member22
Old 30-09-2016, 16:01   #244
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
What people fail to realize is that such a loss do count a lot. I don't see Atletico losing points to Rostov or PSV, so the 1st place will come down to the head-to-head. I don't see Bayern beating Atletico by more than 2 goals, especially with such a shitty game plan. So unless we beat then 1x0 to nullify the head to head and make the deciding factor be the goal difference, we'll finish in 2nd and probably get a harder team in the draw than we would had we finished 1st
You're kidding me right? The sheer amount of stretching you're doing to prophesize doom-and-gloom is really just uncalled for. Not only do we have a chance to beat them at home (and handedly), Atleti themselves have a history of dropping stupid points against weak teams - hell, they barely made it past PSV last year.

I get the need for perspective here and I appreciate your efforts, but you just looped so far back around that you sound as crazy and irrational as the people you're criticizing.
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Old 30-09-2016, 16:15   #245
Argeta
BZ Member

Quote:
Ohh what does it matter.. We always get a tough opponent even though we end 1st in the group stages, don't you remember Juventus last season? And UEFA won't draw us with Real Madrid or Barcelona dude, they are corrupt and will not let any of the top 3 teams be knocked out early in the tournament. Their biggest dream is to have an El Classico CL-final, can't have Bayern ruining that.

And as long as we are 1st in the Bundesliga you should stop crying about the loss of Pep, as winning the BL was the only thing he did.

Last edited by Argeta; 30-09-2016 at 16:21.
BZ Squad member96
Old 30-09-2016, 16:30   #246
PelinSönmez1
BZ Member

Spaniards has a great lobby in UEFA. This issue is the main problem that Germans needs to solve.Otherwise, Referees will continue to destroy our teams.
Old 30-09-2016, 18:51   #247
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

even the worst critics of the former coach (myself included) have given him one full year before they started bashing him and made their feelings about not wanting him anymore public.

it took some of you one loss, in the 2nd round of UCL away to A.Madrid with a one goal margin and a shitty performance to come-out raging about how bad the current coach is. the laughable part is these same people used to lecture about how coaches needs time and how coaches are not to be blamed for injuries .. and used to call others "Haters".

the level of hypocrisy is beyond laughable, if I were one of you I'd really be embarrassed and shamed of my own behavior.

no intelligent person here is taking you seriously here anymore, to me you are starting to sound more like try hard clowns who's not even funny. pretty much just like I see all the fan boys on the Internet.

moving on ..

from my own tactical point of view (my humbled opinion) I think our problem currently exist in midfield, all the combinations of our Midfield trio doesn't seem to be able to create enough chances and are often slow on the transition.

Carlo needs to find the right formula and stick with it.
right now he's changing the midfield a lot and it seems he still not able to find the right one to stick with.

I also don't see Muller as a right winger, he hardly adds anything to the games anymore, most of the work are coming from the left side, Robben though didn't have enough time to make an impact, but did much more than what Muller did the whole match.

P.Lahm's form is not good as well, in my own opinion he takes a lot of the responsibility for the goal as well. I think we should start looking for alternatives for him soon.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 30-09-2016, 19:51   #248
kailip
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakujo View Post
even the worst critics of the former coach (myself included) have given him one full year before they started bashing him and made their feelings about not wanting him anymore public.

it took some of you one loss, in the 2nd round of UCL away to A.Madrid with a one goal margin and a shitty performance to come-out raging about how bad the current coach is. the laughable part is these same people used to lecture about how coaches needs time and how coaches are not to be blamed for injuries .. and used to call others "Haters".

the level of hypocrisy is beyond laughable, if I were one of you I'd really be embarrassed and shamed of my own behavior.

no intelligent person here is taking you seriously here anymore, to me you are starting to sound more like try hard clowns who's not even funny. pretty much just like I see all the fan boys on the Internet.

moving on ..

from my own tactical point of view (my humbled opinion) I think our problem currently exist in midfield, all the combinations of our Midfield trio doesn't seem to be able to create enough chances and are often slow on the transition.

Carlo needs to find the right formula and stick with it.
right now he's changing the midfield a lot and it seems he still not able to find the right one to stick with.

I also don't see Muller as a right winger, he hardly adds anything to the games anymore, most of the work are coming from the left side, Robben though didn't have enough time to make an impact, but did much more than what Muller did the whole match.

P.Lahm's form is not good as well, in my own opinion he takes a lot of the responsibility for the goal as well. I think we should start looking for alternatives for him soon.
Spot on, Sakujo.

I was never a big fan of Pep but never really started complaining about how shit he was until at least the middle of bayern's second season with him if I remember correctly.

People hating on Carlo here either don't have a grip on the reality of football (you can't win them all), or are just Pep lovers trying to make everything Carlo doesn't do perfectly a huge deal to shit on him and sing praise for Pep, the god almighty of football.

If Carlo proves to be as inept as Pep even after full seasons behind him, then it would be appropriate to criticize him, but criticizing him now is jumping the gun absurdly.
BZ Squad member11
Old 30-09-2016, 19:59   #249
DonAK
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailip View Post
Spot on, Sakujo.

I was never a big fan of Pep but never really started complaining about how shit he was until at least the middle of bayern's second season with him if I remember correctly.

People hating on Carlo here either don't have a grip on the reality of football (you can't win them all), or are just Pep lovers trying to make everything Carlo doesn't do perfectly a huge deal to shit on him and sing praise for Pep, the god almighty of football.

If Carlo proves to be as inept as Pep even after full seasons behind him, then it would be appropriate to criticize him, but criticizing him now is jumping the gun absurdly.

IF that happens, then it'll tell more about your team than those two.
Old 30-09-2016, 20:03   #250
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

FernandoBR doesn't like Ancelotti, just give up people.
BZ Squad member27
Old 30-09-2016, 20:07   #251
Grey
Free Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
Bingo. Couldn't be more spot on .
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Old 30-09-2016, 20:57   #252
kailip
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
Not necessarily. This implies Pep and Carlo are incapable of failing, and as we know no human is perfect.

But I see your point.
BZ Squad member11
Closed Thread