Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 12:36   #121
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Come on guys... It's obviously a troll
BZ Squad member25
Old 03-11-2016, 12:47   #122
Wavy
Asshole in charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Miz View Post
Are such personal attacks allowed on this forum? All I did was made everyone aware of the harsh reality, that this UCL is nothing without ManU, just some B grade competition. Goals and trophies don't matter if there is no glitz and glamour. Hence, Messi can never be as big as David Beckham.
He's talking about me.
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member5
Old 03-11-2016, 13:47   #123
MihailT
BZ Member

Quote:
Are such personal attacks allowed on this forum? All I did was made everyone aware of the harsh reality, that this UCL is nothing without ManU, just some B grade competition. Goals and trophies don't matter if there is no glitz and glamour. Hence, Messi can never be as big as David Beckham.
Curiously, you recognized yourself in the above description without me ever saying or hinting whom it was addressed towards.
Old 03-11-2016, 13:47   #124
rohr
meeehhh

I just watched the highlights, man Lewa was a beast, maybe he is finally taking the mantle of the most important player for Bayern? It remains to be seen, but I liked what I saw.
BZ Squad member13
Old 03-11-2016, 13:49   #125
rohr
meeehhh

Quote:

Non-Bayern fans don't have the same rights as Bayern fans here.
BZ Squad member13
Old 03-11-2016, 13:51   #126
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohr View Post
I just watched the highlights, man Lewa was a beast, maybe he is finally taking the mantle of the most important player for Bayern? It remains to be seen, but I liked what I saw.
I like the fact that he often drops deep and tries to help build the attack rather than just wait up top for a long ball
BZ Squad member25
Old 03-11-2016, 14:20   #127
rohr
meeehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaSchofield View Post
I like the fact that he often drops deep and tries to help build the attack rather than just wait up top for a long ball

With the aging of Robbery, Lewa Will have to step up and take the responsibility. He is currently our most valued player, and people will expect more and more from him.
BZ Squad member13
Old 03-11-2016, 19:24   #128
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
What? Muller in an interview had himself acknowledged the fact as to how much he admires Rooney and how his positioning has gotten better because he watched many clips of his.

can you post a link or something about this interview ? I'm not saying you are wrong , but maybe Muller was drunk during this interview

Quote:
Rooney himself has lauded Fellaini to be a complete player, and we United fans believe that if Fellaini would have been a little more selfish and would have concentrated on scoring goals, he would have overtaken Messi in no time. So consider this as a blessing that Arturo Vidal would get an opportunity of a lifetime to rub shoulders with him.
yeah man , who the fuck is Messi compared to Fellaini?

Welcome to BZ dude
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member30
Old 03-11-2016, 19:34   #129
kailip
BZ Member

Quote:
Just a bit of a tip, you're failing on replicating Poe's law. Maybe tone down a bit on the insanity, a bit more nuance and you'll get there.
BZ Squad member11
Old 03-11-2016, 20:12   #130
Lord Byron
BZ Member

^The Miz used to be a Bayern fan in 2011. Probably MUtated.

Quote:
He is United bound. A bid of around 80m and your board will sell him off to us and nobody can resist the temptation of playing at the theatre of dreams. He will be a good replacement for Fellaini, although I rate Fellaini to be a much more complete player than him.
What do you mean by "your board"?

http://www.bayernzone.com/bundesliga...tml#post118540 (2011)

Quote:
Come on!! I want to own all my United friends.. and by the looks of it... even Chelsea friends...

a loss today won't do me any good!!!

still, I am confident that we will still post a victory..

Last edited by Lord Byron; 03-11-2016 at 20:15.
BZ Squad member12
Closed Thread