Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2017, 15:40   #136
FernandoBR
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fussballgott View Post
I'm the only here who think Bayern was awful ?

At 11 vs 10 .. Anderlecht almost scored twice to get the 1-1.

The best part of the game ? When Boateng and Müller were in. More depth, more verticality, more solution between line.
The only one ?

I wonder if there's someone that thinks we played well.

Numerical advantage practically for the whole game and still needed an outside the box PK to open the score. After that we sucked in attack until their team run out of legs for having a man down and managed even to be shit in defense (oh, and the sky is blue) against a 10 men attacking powerhouse (NOT !!)...

But hey, according to some we'll win the CL

Last edited by FernandoBR; 14-09-2017 at 15:44.
BZ Squad member1
Old 14-09-2017, 16:37   #137
Muller25
BZ Member

I don't think anyone has said we played well in this game. But fact is we came away with a 3-0 W, so we cant complain too much. Like others have said... with bigger matches coming up, that's when the real criticism will come in.
Old 14-09-2017, 19:26   #138
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
I don't think anyone has said we played well in this game. But fact is we came away with a 3-0 W, so we cant complain too much. Like others have said... with bigger matches coming up, that's when the real criticism will come in.

Dude are you seriously still trying to make a conversation with Fernando?
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member30
Old 14-09-2017, 19:45   #139
r0bbery
BZ Member

In many ways this squad can be considered one the best we've ever had. What's very puzzling is how darn right bad the team performs as unit. For example Robben and Lewa who are our two best attacking players rarely play good football together. There seems to be a air of negativity where one is trying to out do the other. I hope I'm just reading into it too much but its very concerning. In 2013 we had less quality in the squad but the team just clicked amazingly well. Carlo really needs to get a grip.
Old 15-09-2017, 03:37   #140
schweini
Viva Viva FCB

Robben slams Bayern's 3-0 Champions League win | : The World Game

Robben is absolutely right. We managed 3 goals which is good, but against 10 man Anderlecht we should have mounted more pressure & scored extra goals. remember when RM pinned us down when Martinez was sent off!! That's the sort of pressure I'm talking about, especially because we need more confidence.
Old 15-09-2017, 03:52   #141
Grey
Free Cascadia

I'm not going to lie, I don't care how much merit these types of claims are, I'm getting sick of hearing how a freaking 3-0 scoreline isn't enough. It's insulting to Anderlecht, who gave us a very good game and fought like the devil to stay in the game with us. Yes, we drastically need to make improvements, but that conversation still needs to be respectful.

Let me put it another way: If Bayern's problems are really as severe as Robben, Lewa, Muller, and the rest of BZ say they are (and I do believe that they are this bad), then we'll have ample more appropriate occasions to complain than on the back of a decisive 3-0 victory against a team who brought their A-game. Hell, we literally just had an example of this, after our loss against Hoffenheim - and you'll note that I stood behind Lewa's comments then because I felt it was the appropriate time to make them.

Complaining about "only winning 3-0" makes you a sore winner.

Last edited by Grey; 15-09-2017 at 16:06.
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Old 15-09-2017, 07:22   #142
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoBR View Post
The only one ?

I wonder if there's someone that thinks we played well.

Numerical advantage practically for the whole game and still needed an outside the box PK to open the score. After that we sucked in attack until their team run out of legs for having a man down and managed even to be shit in defense (oh, and the sky is blue) against a 10 men attacking powerhouse (NOT !!)...

But hey, according to some we'll win the CL
Well.. I mean that's twisting the truth. We got the penalty kick as a result of them going a man down, it's not like it took us 30 minutes extra before we scored like you're implying
BZ Squad member25
Old 15-09-2017, 09:24   #143
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I'm not going to lie, I don't care how much merit these types of claims are, I'm getting sick of hearing how a freaking 3-0 scoreline isn't enough. It's insulting to Anderlecht, who gave us a very good game and fought like the devil to stay in the game with us. Yes, we drastically need to make improvements, but that conversation still needs to be respectful.

Let me put it another way: If Bayern's problems are really as severe as Robben, Lewa, Muller, and the rest of BZ say they are (and I do believe that they are this bad), then we'll have ample more appropriate occasions to complain than on the back of a decisive 3-0 victory against a team who brought their A-game. Hell, we literally just had an example of this, after our loss against Hoffenheim - and you'll note that I stood behind Lewa's comments then because I felt it was the appropriate time to make them.

Complaining about "only winning 3-0" makes you a sore loser.
sore winner.
BZ Squad member27
Old 15-09-2017, 15:50   #144
schweini
Viva Viva FCB

we are called FC Hollywood for a reason!!
Old 15-09-2017, 16:24   #145
r0bbery
BZ Member

^ haha sad but true

FC Hollywood is back! Bayern in chaos as Ancelotti feels the heat | Goal.com
Closed Thread