Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Matches > Champions League

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2017, 20:26   #166
Oliver
MIA SAN MIA!

We did miss some sitters, but atleast we created the chances, so
Old 20-10-2017, 13:51   #167
EM1R
NUR DER FCB

It could been 5-0 to us or more. Robben missed a chance he should score with eyes closed.
Old 21-10-2017, 03:16   #168
Adorno
The Pessimist

Finally full matches are up~

I think some things they did much better. Defense compactness, defend as a unit, much more stability in defense... and more protection to Ulreich.

The thing I like the most: they no longer get into super panicky mode when they lost the ball (and as a watcher I don't have to panic as much as before). For the years under Pep and many games under Carlo it is all about possession and the moment they lost the ball the opposition had almost always did a lot of damage. Still a lot of possession (espc near the end) but there were more efficiency and purpose with it, and also more purposeful movement without the ball. (This being said... the brainfart of CBs near the end is not nice to see.)

Thiago is artistic and easy on the eye but he doesn't seem to hold up very well against very physical play. Mueller seems to found his purpose back, Coman is magnificent in this game. Rudy also did very well. The boys still had glitches as a team but so much more fun to watch and with so much more efficiency with the ball.

That said, it is Celtic, I hope they keep improving as the season goes.
Closed Thread