Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > Football talk > German Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2017, 21:22   #2806
OnlyInsider
BZ Member
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,188
I want Goretzka here, hope the rumours are true.
OnlyInsider is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 21:37   #2807
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 16,352
Kimmich assisted goal #3, no?
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 21:38   #2808
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 2,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
How has Goretzka played apart from his goal?
He's coming to Bayern, so you shouldn't care.
Muller25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 22:30   #2809
DonAK
BZ Member
 
DonAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
He's coming to Bayern, so you shouldn't care.
Do you have a cone stuck up your ass all the time?

Jeez.
DonAK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 22:48   #2810
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 2,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
Do you have a cone stuck up your ass all the time?

Jeez.
Not at all. Just bugs me reading you always posting on here as a Barca fan. I don't see why you care to always throw your 2 cents in, when quite honestly as a Bayern fan I can careless about your opinion on Bayern topics. I highly doubt there's any posters on here that are Bayern fans posting on Barca forums. Just seems weird.
Muller25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 23:08   #2811
DonAK
BZ Member
 
DonAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Not at all. Just bugs me reading you always posting on here as a Barca fan. I don't see why you care to always throw your 2 cents in, when quite honestly as a Bayern fan I can careless about your opinion on Bayern topics. I highly doubt there's any posters on here that are Bayern fans posting on Barca forums. Just seems weird.
Then put me on ignore or get someone to pull that cone out of your ass.

There are Bayern fans on that forum too. Man Utd fans. Arsenal fans. Juventus fans. Liverpool fans. Real Madrid fans.

You'd get a heart attack if all those were here.

Perhaps I should invite them to piss you off.

I won't though.

Last edited by DonAK; 08-10-2017 at 23:10.
DonAK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 23:15   #2812
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 16,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
Not at all. Just bugs me reading you always posting on here as a Barca fan. I don't see why you care to always throw your 2 cents in, when quite honestly as a Bayern fan I can careless about your opinion on Bayern topics. I highly doubt there's any posters on here that are Bayern fans posting on Barca forums. Just seems weird.
We like Donak because he contributes good content and good conversation. He knows that he's an outsider as a Barca fan and modifies his behavior accordingly. There's a reason we've kept him around for all these years.
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 23:45   #2813
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 2,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
We like Donak because he contributes good content and good conversation. He knows that he's an outsider as a Barca fan and modifies his behavior accordingly. There's a reason we've kept him around for all these years.
I wouldn't mind him on here if he contributed to Bayern conversation. But all I read from him is everything relating back to Barca. This is a Bayern forum not a Barca forum.
Muller25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 23:47   #2814
Grey
Free Cascadia
 
Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Rainforest
Posts: 16,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
I wouldn't mind him on here if he contributed to Bayern conversation. But all I read from him is everything relating back to Barca. This is a Bayern forum not a Barca forum.
1.) Read more. Donak contributes to Bayern conversations.

2.) Really, this is a Bayern forum? Wow! How can you tell?
BZ Staff Member Most 'liked' poster BZ Squad member10
Grey is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 00:04   #2815
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 4,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller25 View Post
I wouldn't mind him on here if he contributed to Bayern conversation. But all I read from him is everything relating back to Barca. This is a Bayern forum not a Barca forum.
Is not a Bayern fan only forum. Don't worry, DonAK will never be mod, if you don't like him, just ignore him.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 01:47   #2816
Muller25
BZ Member
 
Muller25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 2,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
Is not a Bayern fan only forum. Don't worry, DonAK will never be mod, if you don't like him, just ignore him.
Will do
Muller25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:20   #2817
Tommy5Rings
The North Remembers
 
Tommy5Rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 1,228
Don's trolling has picked up a bit as he's realized Bayern's board is racing down to Barças level
Tommy5Rings is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:10   #2818
DanaSchofield
I ran out of charact
 
DanaSchofield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 4,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
Dont get me wrong, I like Rudy a lot and think he will help us a lot this season. But do not ever compare him to Kroos again
You're right, Kroos will never be on Rudy's level
BZ Squad member25
DanaSchofield is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 20:47   #2819
DonAK
BZ Member
 
DonAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
Don's trolling has picked up a bit as he's realized Bayern's board is racing down to Barças level
I was just curious about how he played apart from his goals.

He's ready for Bayern? Okay congrats.

But I still want to get more information on how he played and the type of player he is or can develop to.

It's like me bombarding all your Griezmann posts with 'You shouldn't care, he's not joining you as you never pay top money for a player'. Just relax a bit guys.
DonAK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 21:47   #2820
Tommy5Rings
The North Remembers
 
Tommy5Rings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 1,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
I was just curious about how he played apart from his goals.

He's ready for Bayern? Okay congrats.

But I still want to get more information on how he played and the type of player he is or can develop to.

It's like me bombarding all your Griezmann posts with 'You shouldn't care, he's not joining you as you never pay top money for a player'. Just relax a bit guys.

It continues
Tommy5Rings is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:59.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.