Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Hall of Fame

Old 21-11-2009, 21:44   #31
Filo
BZ Member

Maybe Baumjohann + a lot of cash for Adler!
BZ Squad member26
Old 21-11-2009, 21:59   #32
BayernLeben
Banned

Damn straight, and fuckoff NEVERKUSEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 28-11-2009, 00:08   #33
Trim

Kroos to return to Bayern

Quote:
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has confirmed that Toni Kroos will come back to Bayern Munich next season after a spell on loan with Bayer Leverkusen.

The highly-rated 19-year-old joined Leverkusen in January after struggling to break into the Bayern side on a regular basis.

He has been excellent for Leverkusen and they had been keen to secure his services on a permanent deal.

However, their hopes have now been dashed following Rummenigge's announcement that Kroos' future lies at the Allianz Arena.

"Toni will return to Bayern and will become an important player for the club," he said.
Sky Sports | Football | Bundesliga | Bayer Leverkusen | Kroos to return to Bayern

Old 28-11-2009, 14:20   #34
kala
Head Coach

Thats great news... we will really need him as a playmaker... hes really talented and made alot of killer passes ( one of them was against bayern lol)
Old 28-11-2009, 16:34   #35
Blackroze
BZ Member

yeah we need something like that,i think he will be like lahm....i think it would be nice to send baumjohann on loan to leverkusen lol,leverkusen is doing nice job fo us....lol
16/17 Predictions Winner
Old 29-11-2009, 23:03   #36
Snake
BZ Member

He will be a good bench warmer..........unless Van Bommel fucks off.
Top poster
Old 02-12-2009, 23:58   #37
Trim

Quote:
“Toni Kroos will come back to us next season, and will be a valuable player for this football club,” Karl-Heinz Rummenigge announced a few days ago at the Bayern AGM. The 19-year-old, out on loan at Bayer Leverkusen until the end of the season and currently hitting the headlines for his scintillating form, is currently the best example of what Christian Nerlinger describes as “the model for the future at Bayern.”

“Why shouldn’t we give a major talent like Toni Kroos the chance to develop as a player at a different club, so he’s in a position to help us straight away when he returns to Bayern?” the FCB director of sport said on Bavarian TV’s Blickpunkt Sport on Monday evening. “I believe it’s a very interesting way of helping our youngsters come on.”

It is the path followed by Philipp Lahm a few years ago. He was loaned from the FCB reserves to VfB Stuttgart – but came back a full international. “Players who feel they have no chance of making the first team drop off in training and stop developing properly,” Nerlinger explained.
FC Bayern

Old 02-12-2009, 23:59   #38
Snake
BZ Member

I stay to my previous comment...
Top poster
Old 03-12-2009, 10:29   #39
hydra
BZ Member

if kroos comes , baumi have to find a new club .
Old 03-12-2009, 13:14   #40
keniks
Ein Land, Ein Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydra View Post
if kroos comes , baumi have to find a new club .
I don't think so, i think Baumi is an intelligent player that can play in different positions but what BAumi needs it's someone (like our fucking coach) to say to him that you're good enough for Bayern
Old 03-12-2009, 16:50   #41
Tomas
BZ Member

My Christmas wish will that MvB will fuck off back to ... wherever I really dont care. Just leave Bayern!
Old 21-12-2009, 13:32   #42
Trim

Quote:
Hoeness: "If it had to be answered today, I’d say he has to come back. But we’ll see what happens when the time comes. We’ll sit down with the player and Bayer Leverkusen in March or April, and then we’ll talk it through with our coach.“
FC Bayern

Old 21-12-2009, 15:47   #43
René
#4 Phenomenon

I really hope Kroos comes back to us.

Van Gaal really screwed things over with Baumi. One could say that he's not going to fit our current system but Van Gaal never even gave him a chance, actually, I don't remember which game it was that he miraculous brought him in for the last minutes and he picked out a great pass for Gomez where he scored.

Baumi's chapter will come to a close, unfortunatly. He's another wasted-unsued talent we had at our disposal, just like Schlaudraff. We should have loaned this two out right when we signed them. A 3 year contract with us but a 2 year loan with somebody, where they develop.

I really hope Van Gaal isn't stubborn and realizes Kroos great abilities and makes the best out of them. I would really feel bad if things don't go well, Kroos did very well under Hitzfield and showed that he is capable of saving our asses (the decisive goal, making it 3-2 vs Red Star).

By the way, I'm loving the gems that are coming out of the youth academy. Kroos. Muller. Badstuber. Really awesome.
BZ Squad member4
Old 21-12-2009, 17:38   #44
Filo
BZ Member

We should wait and see what happens. If Bayern plan to play with two wingers (Robbery, Müller, Altintop, Pranjic) and a 2-man central midfield (Ottl, Bommel, Schweinsteiger, Tymo), I wonder were is Kroos going to play...
BZ Squad member26
Old 23-12-2009, 10:49   #45
Trim

Quote:
fcbayern.de: Toni Kroos, who’s on loan from Bayern, has been outstanding for leaders Leverkusen. Will he play for Munich next season?
Christian Nerlinger: “Basically, we always want the best players here at Bayern, and Toni’s on the way to becoming one of the best. The background to the loan deal was to give him match practice and the opportunity to develop, and he’s impressively shown we were right. He’s matured into a very influential figure for Bayer Leverkusen recently, so obviously we have to decide what to do. Clearly we have to talk to the player first. I’m absolutely against the view that players are mere objects to be swapped at will.”
FC Bayern