Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Players > Hall of Fame

Old 25-08-2009, 22:01   #31
Snake
BZ Member

Top poster
Old 12-09-2009, 22:10   #32
Miguel.
Ombudsman.

Old Zé scored another goal for Hamburg tonight. I miss him, he'd fit in perfectly in this 433.
Old 13-09-2009, 10:39   #33
Eric
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel. View Post
Old Zé scored another goal for Hamburg tonight. I miss him, he'd fit in perfectly in this 433.
Yeah he is still a great player. I'm just curious if he can keep it up. He always looks like the best CM on the planet at the start of the season. Bu he gets more and more tired as the season goes on.
Old 13-09-2009, 14:02   #34
SaYeB
Oliver Kahnner

thank you snake for the video ... Kahnnnnnnnnnn
Old 13-09-2009, 15:39   #35
lupin5
The Hidden Hunter

miss der TiTan so much.
thx for sharing, mate.
Old 05-10-2009, 21:29   #36
Trim

Quote:
Ismaël forced into retirement

After just 18 Bundesliga appearances for the club, Hannover 96 defender Valérien Ismaël has called time on his career following a lengthy battle with injuries. The 34-year-old made 113 Bundesliga appearances for Werder Bremen, Bayern München and Hannover.
Bundesliga - Die offizielle Webseite

Old 05-10-2009, 22:13   #37
Snake
BZ Member

Well he was decent as a CB. Van Buyten was better choice imo.
Top poster
Old 05-10-2009, 22:52   #38
hydra
BZ Member

Valérien Ismaël .....i still remember his silly mistakes in our CL match against Milan in san siro the one that we lost 4-0 ....especially in INZAGHI`s goal
Old 05-10-2009, 23:04   #39
Snake
BZ Member

LOL so true, that was the only time I really didnt want him in the startin line up, both him and Lizarazu got tangled up and chickenboy Inzaghi just barely got it in.
Top poster
Old 07-10-2009, 06:39   #40
Filo
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydra View Post
Valérien Ismaël .....i still remember his silly mistakes in our CL match against Milan in san siro the one that we lost 4-0 ....especially in INZAGHI`s goal
4-1 mate, Schweinsteiger scored in that match. Kahn stopped a penalty also, and then went straight on to Sheva to rub it in his face. The thing was, the corner after that penalty, Sheva scored!
BZ Squad member26
Old 07-10-2009, 16:10   #41
hydra
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo View Post
4-1 mate, Schweinsteiger scored in that match. Kahn stopped a penalty also, and then went straight on to Sheva to rub it in his face. The thing was, the corner after that penalty, Sheva scored!
yeah you are right 4-1 , since then we exit every year from europe by losing away with 4 goals to nothing , i wonder what`s wrong
4-1 to ac milan,
4-0 to zenit,
and last year 4-0 to barcelona.
our last best performance was in 2007 when we only lost 0-2 to milan.
Old 07-10-2009, 16:58   #42
Filo
BZ Member

Quote:
yeah you are right 4-1 , since then we exit every year from europe by losing away with 4 goals to nothing , i wonder what`s wrong
4-1 to ac milan,
4-0 to zenit,
and last year 4-0 to barcelona.
our last best performance was in 2007 when we only lost 0-2 to milan.
Take notice that those four teams ended up being the Champions on those competitions. AC Milan got to the final sorry, but lost on penalties against Liverpool.

Well, in both Cl times (Milan, Barcelona) was mainly due to coach decitions / poor defensive display that fucked us. As Snake said, to play Lizarazu in San Siro was a mistake and Ismäel sucked in that match. On Barcelona, you can't stop Messi and company with an out of form Breno and playing with Oddo and Lell on the flanks.

Zenit case was odd, but I think Bayern underestimated them and we were also physically and mentally tired after the epic against Getafe.
BZ Squad member26
Old 07-10-2009, 17:11   #43
hydra
BZ Member

Quote:
Take notice that those four teams ended up being the Champions on those competitions. AC Milan got to the final sorry, but lost on penalties against Liverpool.

Well, in both Cl times (Milan, Barcelona) was mainly due to coach decitions / poor defensive display that fucked us. As Snake said, to play Lizarazu in San Siro was a mistake and Ismäel sucked in that match. On Barcelona, you can't stop Messi and company with an out of form Breno and playing with Oddo and Lell on the flanks.

Zenit case was odd, but I think Bayern underestimated them and we were also physically and mentally tired after the epic against Getafe.
Coach decisions , cant agree more , both Magath and JK HUMILIATED us with their poor coaching .I cant tell who is worst with their choices of players ,Magath played players like ISMAEL , SHOLL , Lizarazu(both were past their best and everyone knew that but him) ,brought players like Karimi and he knows nothing about defence .
For JK I DON`T KNOW FROM WHERE TO START , BUT AFTER BARCELONA MATCH I WANTED TO KILL HIM
Old 07-10-2009, 23:06   #44
Filo
BZ Member

Quote:
Coach decisions , cant agree more , both Magath and JK HUMILIATED us with their poor coaching .I cant tell who is worst with their choices of players ,Magath played players like ISMAEL , SHOLL , Lizarazu(both were past their best and everyone knew that but him) ,brought players like Karimi and he knows nothing about defence .
For JK I DON`T KNOW FROM WHERE TO START , BUT AFTER BARCELONA MATCH I WANTED TO KILL HIM
Well, I didn't like JK either, and I was a big supporter of him when he signed for Bayern. BUT to be honest, JK didn't had that much of a choice in the Barcelona match. Lucio and Lahm were injured so they couldn't play and by so the only players left were Breno (who is good, but last season didn't play that often) and Lell, who we all know, is a bag of shit.

We had very good matches with JK though, and he did made a smart move of giving/promoting Müller last year. As you may remmember, Müller was being followed by Stuttgart. Anyhow, what Bayern needs is consistency. Keep van Gaal, even if he dosen't win the BL this year. He knows what he is doing and I see improvement from all sides, especially as you say, in defense. There are 3 elements we have to solve: Lahm (Either right or left, but don't play with him"), Braafheid (Are you going to play good all season, like recently, or shitty all season; like in the beggining of the season?) and Rensing (Sell him and get Adler.).
BZ Squad member26
Old 07-10-2009, 23:49   #45
hydra
BZ Member

Quote:
Well, I didn't like JK either, and I was a big supporter of him when he signed for Bayern. BUT to be honest, JK didn't had that much of a choice in the Barcelona match. Lucio and Lahm were injured so they couldn't play and by so the only players left were Breno (who is good, but last season didn't play that often) and Lell, who we all know, is a bag of shit.

We had very good matches with JK though, and he did made a smart move of giving/promoting Müller last year. As you may remmember, Müller was being followed by Stuttgart. Anyhow, what Bayern needs is consistency. Keep van Gaal, even if he dosen't win the BL this year. He knows what he is doing and I see improvement from all sides, especially as you say, in defense. There are 3 elements we have to solve: Lahm (Either right or left, but don't play with him"), Braafheid (Are you going to play good all season, like recently, or shitty all season; like in the beggining of the season?) and Rensing (Sell him and get Adler.).
IMO JK had some choices he could have played ze roberto on the left istead of LELL who for goodness sake would put LELL in front of MESSIIIIIIII!!!!!!
HE could played Borowski in midfield he also had podolski .
before that match i thought we will play like chelsea did in the semi final and like the match we played against them in Sholl retirement match : very deep defence and packing the midfield denying spaces to their attack and midfield.
Now , we have a very experienced coach who knows what he is doing but he didnt have the time to know the players so he is trying them now to select the best, something HITZFELD had done when he took over at the end of season 2006/2007.
i see that we can do something in europe this year if we avoided injuries and having some luck in the draw like Arsenal and Manchester ,they always get the easiest matches.