Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2017, 22:34   #1681
Adorno
The Pessimist
 
Adorno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Limbo
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
"Sampaoli said Germany have no superstars? Argentina have the best player in the world and couldn't win the World Cup. Teamwork wins you the trophy rather than individuals. I think Sampaoli had drunk a few glasses of red wine."

Apply cold water to that burn
Do you have a link to this? Really would like to read it.
Adorno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 22:39   #1682
Adorno
The Pessimist
 
Adorno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Limbo
Posts: 219
Jupp Heynckes might not be some super hyped genius tacticians who invent and innovate things but he sure knows how to use, adapt, and tweak tactics as needed. He does not underestimate opponents and always act with dignity. Bayern does not always treat him right but he still loves and respects the club. No matter where we will be in the end of this season, I am just going to enjoy having him this season.
Adorno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:55   #1683
DonAK
BZ Member
 
DonAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,130
If only he can make Bayern tick, then you're in for a problem when he decides to leave again.
DonAK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:32   #1684
Adorno
The Pessimist
 
Adorno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Limbo
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
If only he can make Bayern tick, then you're in for a problem when he decides to leave again.
Yes. He will leave summer 2018. That's a fact, and this problem isn't solved yet.
Adorno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:28   #1685
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 4,663
I don't think he's the only one. Pep made Bayern click before injuries, bad decisions and wasting of chances killed our team.

Ancelotti on the other hand, was a failure, it was like he wasn't even trying to fix the sinking ship, like he was on vacation or something, never seemed to care.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:39   #1686
DonAK
BZ Member
 
DonAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
I don't think he's the only one. Pep made Bayern click before injuries, bad decisions and wasting of chances killed our team.

Ancelotti on the other hand, was a failure, it was like he wasn't even trying to fix the sinking ship, like he was on vacation or something, never seemed to care.
That's the problem though isn't it? Although I believe Bayern would have won the CL had not Muller missed that penalty and you missed a tonne of chances against Atletico in the SF in Pep's last season.

Looks like Heynckes experience, authority and status at Bayern is what makes the players respect him more than anyone else.

Kind of like with Pep at Barcelona.

Who will be able to replace that? Surely your players ought to do better as it's not like Pep and Ancelotti are total bums. If only one man got the winning formula and the total respect of your players then something must be wrong.
DonAK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:16   #1687
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fortaleza
Posts: 4,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
That's the problem though isn't it? Although I believe Bayern would have won the CL had not Muller missed that penalty and you missed a tonne of chances against Atletico in the SF in Pep's last season.

Looks like Heynckes experience, authority and status at Bayern is what makes the players respect him more than anyone else.

Kind of like with Pep at Barcelona.

Who will be able to replace that? Surely your players ought to do better as it's not like Pep and Ancelotti are total bums. If only one man got the winning formula and the total respect of your players then something must be wrong.
I don't think it's like that. Respect is built, Ancelotti failed more because he wasn't interested in building anything, just maintaining a acceptable level of success and performance, but the aging and relative thin squad couldn't handle this, and it was clear that some players were lacking a fire in their eyes, the pure lack of concentration showed that. When the Manager doesn't care, that reflect on the players.

Every manager is special in their own way, but Jupp is not irreplaceable, another great coach will come, that's how life goes.

But the main villain in the club is the conservative as fuck Uli Hoeness.
BZ Squad member27
L4nd3r is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 14:27   #1688
OnlyInsider
BZ Member
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,344
Uli as we all know him

OnlyInsider is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 14:34   #1689
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn
 
Sakujo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Tripoli
Posts: 5,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
I don't think he's the only one. Pep made Bayern click before injuries, bad decisions and wasting of chances killed our team.

Ancelotti on the other hand, was a failure, it was like he wasn't even trying to fix the sinking ship, like he was on vacation or something, never seemed to care.
Pep is the reason why we are back to Jupp as our coach, he literally destroyed all the work Jupp did and replaced it with his unilateral view on football ..
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Sakujo is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 14:42   #1690
mea95
Mea San Mea
 
mea95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nantes
Posts: 15,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
I don't think he's the only one. Pep made Bayern click before injuries, bad decisions and wasting of chances killed our team.
dude, where is the logic in this?

A team that won the treble and was like a machine, with new "golden" players in Gotze, Thiago & Lewandowski added to its rank, got destroyed and humiliated several times

Where did Pep make Bayern click? Yeah we got lot of injuries in his 2nd season, but in the first and last season he had lot of fit players


Pep is responsible for our decline after 2013, and Ancelotti was nonchalant and didn't do shit nor tried to improve the team but continued with the same tactics (with an even thinner and aging squad)
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member30
mea95 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 14:56   #1691
Thirteen
BZ Member
 
Thirteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 842
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
Uli as we all know him

Agree. Bayern and Jupp both need to move on.
Thirteen is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 15:15   #1692
Ciriaco
BZ Member
 
Ciriaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 690
I agree about 2016. Had Muller scored that penalty i am pretty sure we would have gone all the way.

Real were nothing special that year. A final to forget in CL. With a little bit of luck Atletico would have won it.

We were phenomenal against them in the second leg. But you cannt miss from the spot in a game like that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Ciriaco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 15:28   #1693
Nils
Say It Ain't So
 
Nils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Venice
Posts: 1,133
Alaba hitting the post with a longshot was heart breaking...
Nils is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 16:04   #1694
OnlyInsider
BZ Member
 
OnlyInsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
I agree about 2016. Had Muller scored that penalty i am pretty sure we would have gone all the way.

Real were nothing special that year. A final to forget in CL. With a little bit of luck Atletico would have won it.

We were phenomenal against them in the second leg. But you cannt miss from the spot in a game like that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
It took Müller a long time to get over that missed penalty. And thats understandable as he for the first time in Bayern went from hero to zero, it was in a CL SF, as you said if he scored there we would have crushed them.

When he missed i just knew it would bite us in the ass in the second half
OnlyInsider is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 20:43   #1695
Bayer
Oh, bother!
 
Bayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Naples
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
If only he can make Bayern tick, then you're in for a problem when he decides to leave again.
Agreed. We might be successful by the end of the season, I don't know, but whatever, I think the outcome of this term will do us bad more than we'd expect.
Bayer is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


Follow BayernZone on Facebook Follow BayernZone on Twitter Contact Us

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:27.

Sponsors: Your link here? | Your link here? | Your link here?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Allianz Arena icon by luca1980 / CC BY / Recolored

©2009 - 2017 BayernZone.com
This is a fan forum that is in no way affiliated with FC Bayern München AG.