Go Back   BayernZone - FC Bayern München Forum > FC Bayern München > Discussions

Old 06-12-2017, 22:34   #1681
Adorno
The Pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by EM1R View Post
"Sampaoli said Germany have no superstars? Argentina have the best player in the world and couldn't win the World Cup. Teamwork wins you the trophy rather than individuals. I think Sampaoli had drunk a few glasses of red wine."

Apply cold water to that burn
Do you have a link to this? Really would like to read it.
Old 06-12-2017, 22:39   #1682
Adorno
The Pessimist

Jupp Heynckes might not be some super hyped genius tacticians who invent and innovate things but he sure knows how to use, adapt, and tweak tactics as needed. He does not underestimate opponents and always act with dignity. Bayern does not always treat him right but he still loves and respects the club. No matter where we will be in the end of this season, I am just going to enjoy having him this season.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:55   #1683
DonAK
BZ Member

If only he can make Bayern tick, then you're in for a problem when he decides to leave again.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:32   #1684
Adorno
The Pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
If only he can make Bayern tick, then you're in for a problem when he decides to leave again.
Yes. He will leave summer 2018. That's a fact, and this problem isn't solved yet.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:28   #1685
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

I don't think he's the only one. Pep made Bayern click before injuries, bad decisions and wasting of chances killed our team.

Ancelotti on the other hand, was a failure, it was like he wasn't even trying to fix the sinking ship, like he was on vacation or something, never seemed to care.
BZ Squad member27
Old 07-12-2017, 04:39   #1686
DonAK
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4nd3r View Post
I don't think he's the only one. Pep made Bayern click before injuries, bad decisions and wasting of chances killed our team.

Ancelotti on the other hand, was a failure, it was like he wasn't even trying to fix the sinking ship, like he was on vacation or something, never seemed to care.
That's the problem though isn't it? Although I believe Bayern would have won the CL had not Muller missed that penalty and you missed a tonne of chances against Atletico in the SF in Pep's last season.

Looks like Heynckes experience, authority and status at Bayern is what makes the players respect him more than anyone else.

Kind of like with Pep at Barcelona.

Who will be able to replace that? Surely your players ought to do better as it's not like Pep and Ancelotti are total bums. If only one man got the winning formula and the total respect of your players then something must be wrong.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:16   #1687
L4nd3r
Uli 2.0 RAUS

Quote:
That's the problem though isn't it? Although I believe Bayern would have won the CL had not Muller missed that penalty and you missed a tonne of chances against Atletico in the SF in Pep's last season.

Looks like Heynckes experience, authority and status at Bayern is what makes the players respect him more than anyone else.

Kind of like with Pep at Barcelona.

Who will be able to replace that? Surely your players ought to do better as it's not like Pep and Ancelotti are total bums. If only one man got the winning formula and the total respect of your players then something must be wrong.
I don't think it's like that. Respect is built, Ancelotti failed more because he wasn't interested in building anything, just maintaining a acceptable level of success and performance, but the aging and relative thin squad couldn't handle this, and it was clear that some players were lacking a fire in their eyes, the pure lack of concentration showed that. When the Manager doesn't care, that reflect on the players.

Every manager is special in their own way, but Jupp is not irreplaceable, another great coach will come, that's how life goes.

But the main villain in the club is the conservative as fuck Uli Hoeness.
BZ Squad member27
Old 07-12-2017, 14:27   #1688
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

Uli as we all know him

Old 07-12-2017, 14:34   #1689
Sakujo
Oliver Kahn

Quote:

Pep is the reason why we are back to Jupp as our coach, he literally destroyed all the work Jupp did and replaced it with his unilateral view on football ..
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member14
Old 07-12-2017, 14:42   #1690
mea95
Mea San Mea

Quote:
dude, where is the logic in this?

A team that won the treble and was like a machine, with new "golden" players in Gotze, Thiago & Lewandowski added to its rank, got destroyed and humiliated several times

Where did Pep make Bayern click? Yeah we got lot of injuries in his 2nd season, but in the first and last season he had lot of fit players

Pep is responsible for our decline after 2013, and Ancelotti was nonchalant and didn't do shit nor tried to improve the team but continued with the same tactics (with an even thinner and aging squad)
BZ Staff Member BZ Squad member30
Old 07-12-2017, 14:56   #1691
Thirteen
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyInsider View Post
Uli as we all know him

Agree. Bayern and Jupp both need to move on.
Old 07-12-2017, 15:15   #1692
Ciriaco
BZ Member

I agree about 2016. Had Muller scored that penalty i am pretty sure we would have gone all the way.

Real were nothing special that year. A final to forget in CL. With a little bit of luck Atletico would have won it.

We were phenomenal against them in the second leg. But you cannt miss from the spot in a game like that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Old 07-12-2017, 15:28   #1693
Nils
Say It Ain't So

Alaba hitting the post with a longshot was heart breaking...
Old 07-12-2017, 16:04   #1694
OnlyInsider
BZ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
I agree about 2016. Had Muller scored that penalty i am pretty sure we would have gone all the way.

Real were nothing special that year. A final to forget in CL. With a little bit of luck Atletico would have won it.

We were phenomenal against them in the second leg. But you cannt miss from the spot in a game like that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
It took Müller a long time to get over that missed penalty. And thats understandable as he for the first time in Bayern went from hero to zero, it was in a CL SF, as you said if he scored there we would have crushed them.

When he missed i just knew it would bite us in the ass in the second half
Old 07-12-2017, 20:43   #1695
Bayer
Oh, bother!

Quote:
Agreed. We might be successful by the end of the season, I don't know, but whatever, I think the outcome of this term will do us bad more than we'd expect.